Research is an essential part of Mobile Strike for any account that hopes to be competitive or even just do some basic building. A large portion of your accounts come from Research and many of us are used to new Research periodically dropping. However, we are now seeing a new type of Research that we have never seen before in the Mech Dimension, Alliance Research. We may have heard the rumors from Cyber but now we are seeing the research here in Mech as well!
Today, we are going to cover everything that you need to know about Alliance Research including the stats available and some tips and tricks on how to be most efficient when donating and making a plan for your Alliance.
Alliance Research in the Mech Dimension
Alliance Research is a great benefit to your alliance because everyone works on it together and the stats apply to every player within the alliance. This Research can be found in the Alliance tab when logged into the game. When clicking Alliance Research it will take you to two trees that can be completed.
- Alliance Combat Research– This is where you will find all of your stats to make you combat ready
- Alliance Economic Research- This is going to be stats such as training reductions and more
We will cover more in-depth what each Alliance Research Tree includes later in this article.
Five Things You Need to Complete Alliance Research
This is a very important question because there are a few components you will need in order to complete Alliance Research:
- Alliance Research Schematics- There are two different types of Schematics you will need Alliance Combat Research Schematics and Alliance Economics Research Schematics.
- Alliance Research Speeds- These are special speed-ups that only work for Alliance Research.
- Resources- These Resources are the normal Resources that you already have sitting around your city.
- An Alliance- It should be obvious but just in case it is not you do need the alliance to complete Alliance Research
- Donations- You can have all of the components above but if your Alliance members are not donating to the research you will not be able to progress.
The Down and Dirty of How Alliance Research Works
The blog did give us a quick overview of how Alliance Research works and that is what I call the Down and Dirty of Alliance Research. There are other intricacies that you should be aware of when donating and completing Alliance Research. However, we will cover those in a bit, for now here is the down and dirty.
- Go to Your Alliance Page
- Tap the Alliance Research Menu
- Select the Research tree you want to work on
- Select the Research Node you want to work on
- Tap the Donate and Research Button
- The Resources needed to complete the Research will be listed. Tap the Donate button net to the Resource you want to add.
- Select the amount you want to donate and tap Donate
- Once enough resources are donated the Research button will appear and Rank 4 or Rank 5 Alliance Members can start the Research.
Alliance Research Stats
Here we are going to take the stats and break them down by research tree. We will start with the smallest Research tree.
Alliance Economics Research
Alliance Economics Research is purely eco stats. Check out the stats you will find in this research tree:
- Troop Training Capacity (Max: 100,000)
- Titan Training Queue (Max: 225,000)
- Level 6 Troop Training Resource Cost Efficiency (Max: 200%)
- Max Troop Count (Max 200M)
- Titan Base Capacity (Max: 2M)
- Unlock Second Alliance Research Queue
- Alliance Research Donation Limit (Max 25)
- Level 7 Troop Training Resource Cost Efficiency (Max: 10%)
Alliance Combat Research
This part of the Research is going to focus on stats for every type of player in your Alliance from defense to Control Point no one is left out.
Defender Only Stats
- Base Defender Troop Attack (Max: 346,000%)
- Base Defender Troop Defense (Max: 426,000%)
- Base Defender Troop Health (Max: 230,000%)
Attacker Only Stats
- Base Assault Troop Attack (Max: 346,000%)
- Base Assault Troop Defense (Max 426,000%)
- Base Assault Troop Health (Max: 230,000%)
Control Point Only Stats
- Control Point Defending Troop Attack (Max: 346,000%)
- Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 346,000%)
- Control Point Troop Health (Max: 155,000%)
General Combat Stats
- Troop Attack (Max: 154,000%)
- Troop Defense (Max: 190,000%)
- Troop Health (Max: 102,000%)
- Combat Shielding (Max: 92,400%)
- Armor Piercing (Max: 114,000%)
- Accuracy (Max: 61,200%)
Deployment Size Stats
- Deployment Size (Max: 915,000)
- Rally Capacity (Max: 2,750,000)
MSHQ Tips and Tricks and other Essential Stuff You Need to Know about Alliance Research
There is a lot of little things you can do to help with the progress of your Alliance Research and just little things you should know as you are moving forward.
MSHQ Tip Number One: Do Not Freak Out!!!
I have to start with this because I saw it happening. Do not freak out about the overall resource Cost!
The amount of resources needed per research looks like a lot but remember your whole alliance is contributing and the research is benefiting everyone. What looks like a lot of resources is going to quickly break down into smaller amounts when you have multiple people contributing, if you happen to have 100 people contributing (first of all tell me how you did that) then the number of resources you donate will ultimately be less then you would spend on research that’s just for you.
MSHQ Tip Number Two: Plan your Research Out
I saw a lot of Alliances looking at research and saying that they were just going to focus on Alliance Combat Research because the Level 7 Troops efficiency is so small and they really did not see much benefit to the Alliance Economic Research. This is where I say STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
It is easy to want to go just for the combat stats but the two trees take two different types of Schematics and the Economics tree is where you will find not only the ability to increase the number of times your Alliance can donate but your second Research Queue. If you have an active alliance that is donating you can get through the first level of this research fairly quickly and see big gains in the ability to donate and the ability to do more than one research node at a time. Do not forget your economics tree because it does have some stuff that will be very helpful.
ALSO!!! If your Alliance members are spreading out Schematics among multiple nodes then it will take longer to fill them. Decide on a specific research node to focus on first and then head to the next step.
MSHQ Tip Number Three: Communicate the Plan and Keep on Encouraging
Alliance Research is driven by Rank 4 and Rank 5 members, they are the ones who start the research. So once a plan is made then you will want to communicate that plan to your Alliance so they know where to focus and where to donate.
However, your leadership role does not start there. As leadership, it is also going to be your job to keep encouraging donations. Whether you have an alliance of space cadets who constantly forget to donate or just want to give your alliance some props for their hard work it is important to encourage the behavior you want to see from your alliance.
MSHQ Tip Number Four: Plan out your Donations before you start hitting the Donate button
Depending on where your economics research is you will have a set number of donations per day. Donations apply to Resources but they also apply to Schematics. If you have Schematics, always donate Schematics first and then resources. This will leave resources open for Alliance members to donate to if they do not have Schematics.
MSHQ Tip Number Five: Use Alliance Donation Resets Wisely
There is an item you can purchase that allows you to reset your Alliance Donations and donate again within the same 24 hour period. However, if you have this item you want to use it wisely. Once you use it, it will reset your clock for donations.
The best way to use this item is back to back with your normal daily donations, so donate your daily donations, reset and donate again.
Essential Stuff you Just Need to Know
This section is a few essential things you just need to know:
- You cannot donate ahead, in order to donate to research the prerequisites must already be met. This means that if the resources have been filled for everything that can currently be researched but you are waiting on Schematics then you cannot donate to other researches in advance. Researches that can be donated to will have green checkmarks next to the prerequisite showing they have been met.
- Alliance Research does show up in scout reports and the 0% glitch has been fixed so traps get that Anti scout ready.
That is it for the newest research in the Mech Dimension. However, we have a ton of other articles to help you with your strategy!
Jazz up your Mech Dimension Economy
Do not forget about your own research as well!! Part one of this series is all about Research in the Mech Dimension! Make sure you are not missing out on any Research boosts by reviewing the information found here.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
In addition, be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here