Our Bases in the Mech Dimension are continually evolving. Your base is a source of stats that can help from combat to economy. There are many things to consider when leveling your base up. From traps to Control Point players it will look a little different for everyone.
Keep reading to learn more about the main buildings in your Mech Dimension Base.
A Mech War Dimension Base Walkthrough
For this guide, we will be walking through your Base and exploring each building and its functions. Some will be familiar, others may be new, but hopefully, we will be able to give you a basic understanding of what is going on in your Mech Base.
While we will not cover what is generally referenced as “special buildings” in this guide we do have guides that cover those buildings in-depth and we will link you to those at the bottom of this article.
Your Base Today
Headquarters level 170 has arrived in the Mech Dimension. With new levels, we are seeing increases in both the stats and benefits that are provided by buildings as we level up.
Let’s Start with the Headquarters. This is the central point in your Mech War Dimension base and brings with it some great benefits. Currently, you can max your Headquarters Level at 160.
There are multiple benefits you receive from your Headquarters. Early on in the game your Headquarters being leveled will open other buildings you can have that give more benefits and have more functions.
For example, you are not able to build an Armory, until your Headquarters has reached level 10. Beyond giving you access to other buildings your Headquarters also gives some other pretty important benefits including:
- Increases the number of Alliance Helps you can receive on functions such as construction, research, and healing.
- Increases your Deployment Size
- Increases Max troop count
- At Level 80 you receive a Mech Armor Break Boost that helps you kill off the Mechs of your opponent.
The Research Facility
The Research Facility is where you complete research. Research is constantly expanding and our Research Facility recently underwent some updates to better organize our Research trees. All of these trees are now organized into the following categories:
- Mech Dimension Rewards
- Mechanized Combat
Research is one of the best places to find stats in the Mech Dimension and so the benefits you receive from your Research Facility are integral to helping as you dive into your research.
Mech Research Facility Benefits
The Research Facility gives two important benefits to be aware of when you are leveling:
- Research Speed- this is going to help you be able to use fewer speed ups when researching
- Combat Shielding (Max at Level 160: 495,200%)
The War Room comes with its own set of abilities. This is where your rallies gather and leave from within your Base, and we all love a good rally. The War is led by the Commander of the Player who initiated the Rally. By increasing the level of your War Room, you can increase the number of troops you can send in a given Rally at a time.
War Room Benefits
There are several War Room Benefits that we want to focus on and we will list them here.
- Increased Rally Capacity (Max at level 160: 4,433,000)
- Control Point Troop Health Bonus (Max at Level 160: 588,600%)
- Control Point Rally Troop Attack Bonus (Max at level 160: 1,157,000%)
- Troop Attack Bonus While Occupying the Control Point (Max at level 160: 1,157,000%)
The Embassy allows you to get reinforcements from your fellow Alliance members. This is an important building that helps you to defend against attacks! Increasing the level of this building will allow you to get more reinforcements from your fellow Alliance members.
Your Embassy provides a few benefits that are helpful when it comes to gameplay. This includes:
- Reinforcement Capacity (Max at level 160: 1,041,678)
- Troop Attack Bonus (Max at level 160: 596,500%)
- Troop Health Bonus (Max at level 160 (407,360%)
The Prison does not open until Headquarters Level 15. At this point, your Commander is now able to be captured and you can capture the Commanders of your Attackers. Upgrading your Prison will decrease the amount of time you need to hold your enemies Commanders before being able to execute.
In addition, by holding Commanders in your prison, you can gain additional Attack benefits based on the Level of the Prisoner.
Ultimately while these boosts are nice to have they are at max 342.5% and not one of the highest boosts you will receive. At this time the information section lists One prisoner being the max that can provide bonuses.
The Death Row opens at Headquarters 20. This building works hand-in-hand with your Prison, as you cannot execute the Commanders in your Prison until you have a Death Row. In addition, Death Row provides some great benefits when your Death Row Boost is active.
Death Row Benefits
Your Death Row provides stats from executed commanders. However, it also has some benefits associated with the levels that are great for attackers:
- Base Assault Attack (Max at level 160: 1,671,142%)
- Base Assault Defense (Max at level 160: 1,484,000%)
- Base Assault Health (Max at level 160: 794,500%)
Our next building is the Trading Post. This building will allow you to send resources to other Alliance Members. By leveling up your Trading Post, you can increase the amount of help you can send your fellow Alliance Member and decrease the tax that you pay when sending Help. If you like to share in the wealth, this building will be a huge help.
Cinder’s Sneaky Tip: One of the reasons I love the Trading Post is that if I am looking for an Alliance Mate, and they are not online, I can simply send a Deployment of resources to them and follow the Deployment! This could also be used for other… ummmm… covert missions.
The Warehouse protects a portion of your resources from enemy attacks. A higher-level Warehouse will protect more resources. So if you want to keep your resources safe when you are being attacked, be sure to upgrade this building.
In addition to protecting your resources, your Warehouse will also provide Accuracy, at a max level of 160 you will receive 353,600% Accuracy.
Let’s be honest, this is my favorite building. Here is where you will combine materials and manufacture gear. You can also combine Mods here or collectibles. This is also where you will find one of our latest upgrades, Augments.
Leveling up the Armory will give you benefits as well, including Normal Equipment Manufacturing Cost Reduction, and at Level 20 you unlock your third accessory slot for gear.
In addition to all the gear-related benefits you will also receive Armor Piercing from your Armory. Armor Piercing will max at 636,400% at level 160.
The Radar Station warns you of all incoming Deployments targeting your Base and your Base’s encampments. Leveling up this building will give you further details as you progress.
Radar Station Details
The Radar station as your upgrade is going to give you more information when it comes to incoming deployments and more. In addition, this building will also give a Troop Defense bonus.
Training Grounds, Hospitals, and Banks, oh my!
Traditionally we are used to our Training Grounds, Hospitals, and Banks offering set stats. However, in Mech, this is different. Training Grounds are where we train our troops, but here they no longer offer Health or Defense.
- Training Grounds give bonuses for training. By increasing the number of Training Grounds and the level, you can increase the number of troops you can train at once and decrease the cost.
- The Hospital no longer gives Health or Defense benefits, either. The level and number of hospitals you have, however, it does control how many beds you have. If you want to set up so that more troops go to the hospital than die, you will want to build more hospitals and level them up.
- Finally, we have Banks. The Banks are still for the production of Coins, but they also offer a Troop Defense Bonus. This benefit starts at Level 10 and the amount increases at each level of the Villa. You can multiply this benefit by increasing the number of Banks you have. At level 110 of your bank, you will receive a max Troop Defense Bonus of 11,000%.
Farms, Logging Camps, Quarry, and Mine
These are where you create the rest of your resources needed to complete functions within the Mech Realm. By increasing the level of these buildings, you can increase the number of resources that you produce. In addition, by increasing the level of these buildings, you can increase your holding capacity for these resources. If you have more resources than your Base Capacity, your RSS buildings will stop producing.
Hall of Heroes
The Hall of Heroes is all about your Commander. Here this building will help you when you are leveling your Commander and when your commander is executed. This building is essential to your commander and your base stats.
Hall of Heroes Benefits
There are several benefits you will receive from your Hall of Heroes:
- Base Defender Health (Max at Level 160: 794,500%)
- Base Defender Defense (Max at Level 160: 1,484,000%)
- Commander XP Modifier- this increases the amount of XP earned
- Commander XP Retention- This helps you retain your XP when your Commander is executed
We have tons of guides to help you along your way as you progress in Mobile Strike.
A Review of Mech Dimension Special Buildings
This three-part series covers even more information about the special buildings available in your base. To find out more about the Master Supply Depot, Nuclear Forge, and more be sure to check out these guides.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
In addition, be sure to join our community the Line App for more on-the-go tips and tricks.
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)