Take command by choosing the right Commander for your Mech War Dimension a
Mech War Dimension Commanders
Currently, in the Mech War Dimension, we have three Commanders. Each of these Commanders has different skills that you are able to use to make your build stronger. We will take a look at each Commander individually, however, before we do that let’s talk about some basics you need to know when you are setting your Commanders up and getting ready to gear up for combat.
The Commander Quarters
This may seem basic to some players but for newer players let’s take a look at the Commander Quarters. Commander Quarters is where you are able to access your Commanders. It is located the left of your Headquarters.
When you enter this building you will see your three Commanders in order, Hero 1, Hero 2, and Hero 3.
You will be able to see the level of each Commander and which Commander is active. If you want to switch to using another Commander then you simply need to activate the Commander you want to use. For some players, three Commanders can feel a bit overwhelming. So we will cover which Commander to use and when so you are sure to invest your time, energy, and money into the Commander that is right for you.
Commander One is the Commander that everyone gets. This Commander is automatically unlocked in the Mech War Dimension. Where Commander Two and Three require purchasing an unlock. Commander One goes to level 100 and has some basic skills that are helpful to all players. For this Commander, you are able to choose what you want it to look like. You are able to see the options in the second tab of your Commander Quarters screen.
Commander One Cost
Below we have provided a chart of the cost of experience and the medals needed to level up Commander One. We have also provided the power gained at each level.
|Commander Level||XP Needed||Power Gained||Medals Required|
Commander One Skills
Now that we have covered the cost and all of that I know what everyone wants to know is how is this Commander Beneficial to me? There are some skills that this Commander has that are unique to it.
- Economic Skills- This Commander is the only one with Economic skills such as production, upkeep, construction, training, and research. It is very similar to the original Commander in the game.
- Rebel Target Skills- DO NOT BE FOOLED! Make sure you are reading what you are skilling. One of the very first skills on this tree is Commander Attack. This is a stat for hitting Rebel Targets.
- Type Attack and Troop Armor
- Troop Health
- Deployment Size Boosts- many leads like using this Commander for the increased Deployment Size. While they may lose some attack stats the debate remains the same as to whether the increased Deployment size outweighs the stats that are lost. Some of this is dependent on how much you have leveled Commander One versus how much you have leveled your other Commanders.
Commander Two was the second Commander to be released. You are unable to change the appearance of this Commander. He is the Hero wearing a cool looking Helmet. Commander 2 has his own unique set of skills as well. He also goes to Commander 100 and requires medals to unlock certain levels.
Commander Two Costs
Commander Two Costs and power associated with leveling up are listed below!
|Commander Level||XP Required||Power||Medals Required|
Commander Two Skills
Commander Two has his own unique set of skills.
- Attack Deployment Speed, Return Deployment Speed, Scout Deployment Speed, and Rally Deployment Speed. If you have a need for speed make sure to check this Commander out.
- Type Attack.
- Base Assault Stats.
- Rally Attack Stats- If you are big on Rallying this is definitely a stat you will want to look into to give your Rally that extra push.
- Armor Piercing
Commander Three is our most recent Commander. This Commander is probably the most unique Commander we have seen so far. Just like Commander Two you are unable to change her appearance. This is a female Commander with hair that looks like it is on the edge of silver or puple. In order to open this Commander, you must purchase an unlock from the Gold store.
Commander Three Costs
Below you can see the cost and power associated with leveling Commander Three up. While we do not have all data on this Commander we will work on providing it as we gather it and if you are able to provide information feel free to send screenshots to
|Commander Level||XP Required||Power Gained||Medals Required|
Commander Three Skills
Commander Three comes with her own unique set of skills as well.
- Hospital Capacity- for players that rely on their Hospitals to save their troops this Commander will help to increase the number of beds you have available for your troops by a max of 300%.
- Troop Defense Bonus- this is a skill that is completely unique to this Commander.
- Gathering Attack and HP- if you enjoy farming tiles and spend a lot of time tile hitting this Commander is beneficial.
- Bonus Deployment Slot- This skill is especially useful for players who maintain a low Stronghold Level and need an additional Deployment slot.
- Base Defender stats- This is useful for players who are big on the defense side of things.
- Control Point Stats- Control Point Players be sure to check out this Commander as it is the only one offering Control Point stats.
- Enemy Troop Attack Debuff- This is one of the only Debuffs offered in the Mech War Dimension and Commander 3.
- Troop Attack- This is a good place to get stats for all types of players.
- Deployment Increases, Deployment Speed, and Deployment Speed Debuff- Whether you want to increase your Deployment Size, speed your Deployment up or slow your attacker’s Deployment down you can do all of these things with Commander Three.
We have covered all three Commanders and the stats that they offer. However, we are missing something important. One question we see asked a lot is “Which Commander should I use?” Some of this is an easy decision but there is some strategy involved as well.
Part of the decision is going to be based on which Commander is leveled higher. However, also be sure to grab a friend and run some tests. Is it more beneficial for you to increase your attack stats with Commander Two or to increase your Deployment size with Commander One? This is very dependent on the level of these Commanders and will need to be tested on an individual basis.
Control Point Players
Your best Commander for Control Point stats is the only Commander with Control Point stats, Commander Three.
Traps and Defensive Players
There are a lot of strategies here and as long as you choose a Commander that best enhances your build then there is not a wrong answer. Commander One has good type attack and Health stats that traps can use to enhance their build.
When you start looking at Commander 2 and Commander 3 you will want to be a little more cautious. Commander 3 has stats that make it undesirable for many Attack Players to hit.
However, many traps like Commander Two for some of the Attack offered that helps to kill off your attacker’s Deployment, however, many of the Attack skills present in the Skill tree for Commander 2 are specific to Lead Players.
Commander three with Attack, Attack Debuff, Defense, and Base Defender stats is an obvious choice for Traps and Defensive Players. However, remember that your Commanders do come with power increases. So if your goal is to stay low power then you will also want to keep Commander Levels low. So make sure you choose your Commander wisely and build your stats in a way that will best enhance your build.
The Commander you choose says a lot about who you are as a player and your play style. Be sure to pick the Commander that best amplifies your build and helps you to be successful. Also do not forget to be sure to use Commander Events to level up your Commanders and get prizes that will help you continue to grow. Also, be sure to keep some extra Commander XP in stock so that when Rebel Target events come along(such as Raid Boss) you can level your Commander and keep on killing.