In the Mech Dimension, there are a variety of buildings that fall outside what we may consider our “normal buildings.” These buildings have special functions and special costs when leveling them up. In the previous article, we began to discuss these buildings and covered the first Seven buildings on our list of Fifteen. If you did not get a chance to read this article make sure you do.
This week we will continue to cover what each of these buildings does and the benefit of this building for different types of players. Also, if applicable and available we will cover costs for each of these buildings. However, before we get started we are going to give you a quick recap.
A Quick Recap
Special Buildings are defined as buildings that are not a part of our basic base setup. These buildings have special uses and functions. In the Mech Dimension, we currently have 15 special buildings.
- Mech’s Station
- Black Market
- Shooting Gallery
- Nuclear Forge
- Titan Training Grounds
- Commander’s Quarters
- Development Center
- Assault Vehicle Hangar
- Master Supply Depot
- Biotech Lab
- Troop Academy
- Combat Lab
While each of these buildings has a special function, not every one of these buildings provides stats. Last week we covered buildings one to seven and this week we will be covering more.
Special Building Eight: The Commander’s Quarters
The Commander’s Quarters is where you can manage your three Mech Dimension Commanders from. The Commander’s Quarters maxes out at level one.
Cost and Benefits of this building
Your Commander’s Quarters only goes to level one but it does require that you have an unlock. This is the only cost associated with the building. However, we are not addressing the cost of leveling your Commanders here as the building is what we are focusing on. The Commander’s Quarters allows you to switch between your three Commanders. Without a Commander’s Quarters, you are only able to access Commander number one. With that knowledge, we will continue to our next question.
Do I need to unlock my Commander’s Quarters?
A couple of months ago I may have said that if you are comfortable with only having and using Commander One then this is not a necessary unlock. However, with the advent of Steadfast skills that apply whether or not you have that Commander equipped the Commander’s Quarters has become very important to have unlocked. So, YES, this is a building that you need.
Where can I find out more about my Commanders?
For more information about your Commanders be sure to check out this article,
Special Building Nine: Development Center
The Development Center sits next to your Black Market. TheDevelopment Center maxes out at level 1.
Costs and Benefits of this Building
TheDevelopment Center does require an unlock. However, that is the only cost for the building since it does max at level one. Inside the building, you can activate various permanent boosts that can help you to strengthen your stats. These have various costs to unlock as well.
There are three tabs in your development Center:
- Rewards- this provides a combination of Combat and Econ stats that can be obtained by unlocking the various boxes using Rewards Boost Development Component. However, this component has been very difficult to find and most players only have a limited amount of these boosts unlocked.
- Economics- Economics has multiple boosts for various econ functions including gathering, capacity (RSS), Production (RSS), Construction, and Research. Each of these functions has its Development Component to unlock the boosts and they can be obtained in packs and events.
- Combat- this provides type stats, defender stats, attacker stats, and Control Point stats. There are a ton of helpful stats in this tab that you should take a closer look at. For some of the older boosts, you will only need the Combat Boost Development Component and Boost Development Material. However, as you get into the newer boosts you will need Superior Combat Boost Development Component.
Do I Need to unlock my Development Center?
The Development Center is essential as well. This building contains a ton of stats that are important for Traps, Leads, and Control Point players. So unlocking this building is important for all players.
Special Building Ten: Monument
The monument is where your various Insignias are housed. This building currently goes to level 4.
Costs and Benefits of this building
The monument goes to level 4 and unlocks with the purchase of a pack. After that, each level requires a special unlock that will open the next level. By leveling up this feature you can increase the number of insignia slots available in your base.
|Level 2||Unlock Insignia Slot|
|Level 3||Unlock Extra Insignia Slot|
|Level 4||Key to the Monument|
Do I need to Unlock and Level up this building?
I will not discount the fact that Insignias do provide a nice boost. It is a great feature to unlock and to level up. However, if you are working on a budget then currently it is not the first place I would go looking for stats because it is not a gamechanger and you can get more stats from other places. The best Insignias for people on budgets include some of the economy Insignias to help with building and research costs. However, as you can snag the items you need it will not hurt to upgrade and equip Insignias with some extra stats.
Special Building Eleven: Assault Vehicle Hangar
The Assault Vehicle Hangar is our newest special building and brings with it a wealth of stats. This building currently goes to level 30.
Building benefits include:
- Combat Stats from the actual building levels
- At Level 7 you can unlock the Wall Slot for your Assault Vehicle
- At Level 10 you can unlock the ability to be able to use your Assault Vehicles in the Control Point
- Just by unlocking the building, you can use your Assault Vehicles in Attack Deployments
- +2 Assault Vehicle Deployments
- +1 Assault Vehicle on Deployments
- +1 Assault Vehicle Defense Slot- Unlocks at level 11
- 62,000% Base Defending Troop Attack
- 70,000% Base Defending Troop Defense
- 52,000% Base Defending Troop Health
- 62,000% Base Assault Troop Attack
- 70,000% Base Assault Troop Defense
- 52,000% Base Assault Troop Health
- 54,000% Control Point Rally Attack
- 54,000% Troop Attack Bonus While Occupying the Control Point
- 46,000% Control Point Holding Troop Health
- 56,000% Troop Attack Bonus
- 65,000% Troop Defense Bonus
Building Costs are as follows:
Please note that these costs are community gathered and please let Cin know if any of these costs need to be updated.
What Assault Vehicles are currently available?
There are various Assault Vehicles that are currently available to use and each has a different function. We have created tables dividing these up by Function, however, not priority.
Defensive Assault Vehicles
Attack Assault Vehicles
Control Point Assault Vehicles
Assault Vehicle Costs
Do not forget that there will also be costs associated with the Assault Vehicles and leveling them up. There are current costs for each Assault Vehicle being gathered. We will provide the information that has been community gathered thus far, however, please feel free to let us know if you can help fill in the blanks!
Black Widow Costs
Do I need this Building?
If not just for the stats you are getting from the building it is worth it to unlock the Assault Vehicle Hangar and work on leveling it up. However, your Assault Vehicles continue to give added benefits when unlocking them and leveling them up and using them in various battle functions. This is a feature that is worth investing in.
This week we have taken a closer look at four more special buildings in the Mech Dimension. In the next article, we will cover the final three, in the meantime if you have any questions or there is anything you would like to see added join us on our social media and let us know!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here