Now that we have talked about Understanding Stats in the Cybernetic Dimension, we are going to move on to finding stats in the Cybernetic Dimension. Knowing where to find stats is as important as understanding the stats.
Where do you Find the Stats?
There are a ton of different types of buildings, but they can be broken down into two main groups, main buildings, and special buildings. Some buildings are not currently relevant, but we will guide you through them all.
The main buildings are your original buildings. The urban buildings are the Headquarters, Training Grounds, hospital, Bank, Radar Station, prison, wall, embassy, Death Row, Hall of Heroes, hall of war, Trading Post, Warehouse, Research Facility, and Armory. Rural buildings are the farm, mine, quarry, and log camp.
Out of all the main buildings, the Death Row gives additional stats after you have executed a Commander. Most of us have Death Row boost running for the next few years since we have executed countless Commanders. However, if you haven’t played in a few years, you may need to get the Death Row boosts active again. Each of these buildings gives a specific Cybernetic stat to your city.
The special buildings are mostly located to the left of your city view, although the graveyard and Memorial are to the far right. All of these buildings have unique functions, and they are often overlooked. These buildings give some of the highest and easily obtained, Cybernetic stat advantages.
Special buildings that just add stats when upgrading:
- Speed Up Factory
- Shooting Range
- Master Supply Depot (not an original special building, but its only purpose is to add stats as you upgrade the building)
Special Buildings that add stats when upgrading and have specific purposes:
- Combat Lab- used to improve and enhance all gear sets
- Biotech Lab– create serums
- Arsenal– gain boost from Ammo that you choose
- Monument– select up to four Insignias to apply to your city
- Assault Vehicle Hangar– upgrade and choose different vehicles to add to your Deployments or to defend your city on the walls
- Black Market- can purchase a variety of different items here
Other notable buildings:
- Commander Hall- this is where you upgrade and activate Commanders. This building maxes at level 600 and does not add Cybernetic boost
- Titan Factory- allows you to train Mercenaries and also maxes at level 600 with no Cybernetic boost tied to upgrading the building itself
- Nuclear Forge- Gear sets are listed here so you can see which sets you are getting set bonuses from. You can also craft through the armory as well. This is also a level 600 building with no Cybernetic boost
- Development Center- ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT BUILDINGS!! Here you will gather creation components to craft lifetime boosts for your city. In later articles, we will take a closer look at this building to see how it applies to each setup.
Useless Special Buildings
- Commander garrison
- Titan embassy
- Ceramic Plating Factory
- Oil Platform
- Machine Shop
- Fuel Platform
- Palladium Mine
There are a few buildings that are still in the city view that currently have no value or purpose. I suggest that you not worry about these buildings at all. Whether or not these buildings will become of use in the future remains yet to be seen. However, as of right now, do not stress yourself over them.
The foundation of every well-built account is research. This ultimately makes the difference and separates the average players from the elite. Research is done in the Research Facility and there are two main parts.
The regular research trees are the ones that are listed in the Research Facility and are usually specific to a certain feature or purpose. You usually have to buy materials in packs to complete the research. If you seem to be missing huge chunks of stats from your overall boosts, your best bet would be to go back through all of your research to make sure that it was all completed.
Rewards research is listed in the Research Facility under Cybernetic Rewards. Every few months there are two new rewards research added specialized loyalty rewards and specialized challenge rewards. For example, the last two are Venerated Loyalty and Venerated Challenge rewards research. These researches add things like Deployment and rally size increases, debuffs, and attack, defense, and health.
You need special materials for this research, but you can earn the mats in daily events, in Global Gifts, and by placing in the leaderboards for events as well. These Rewards research is there for players that do not buy packs often but allow those players to still gain relevant stats to stay competitive.
As the name suggests, this is research that your alliance helps to complete. Everyone chips in donating mats and resources. When the research is complete, it will apply to all members of the alliance.
You can also read our article for more info on Research: Cybernetic Research Guide
VIP is usually fairly commonplace that players remember to look for stats. You can usually earn VIP from events and of course, there are always packs to be purchased. VIP is one of the first places you can look to upgrade if you are missing stats or you just need to boost up a bit.
Right now there are nine Commanders to choose from, ten if you count the original Commander. But since we are talking about places to find Cybernetic stats, the original Commander will not apply to this.
Each commander has their own set of skills. You would also want to check your inventory to make sure that you don’t have additional Commander skill points that you can unlock and apply. Each Commander right now maxes at level 200.
So, if you are searching for a place to add stats, you can always go through and make sure that your Commanders are leveled up and Commander skill points are applied. The Commanders do not have the same stats. One may have a higher attack, one may have higher defense, and another may have higher debuffs. Depending on what you need, you can switch Commanders around to improve certain stats.
We have an amazing Commander Guide for the Cyber realm, so check that out too!
Gear is one of the most tedious parts of the game right now, but you will surely regret it if you don’t spend the time to sort through it all. The gear sets are released in groups of three now, which was a recent change seen with the vengeful gear set. Debuff and Deployment stats are now added to the three main gear sets:
- Attack (solo and rally)
- Control Point
Depending on which type of account you have will affect which gear you choose to level up first. After you choose your gear set and level it up, there are other areas in the gear that you will need to remember, as these are also big areas for Cybernetic stat improvements.
Make sure that you are using the most up to date Mods in your gear! It’s easy to Mod your gear and then forgets about it. Each time a new Mod set is released, remember to check your gear as well! Also, don’t forget to combine your Mods to get the highest level possible.
The same goes for the Augments! It can be easy to put on new gear and forget to add Augments to your weapon, causing you to lose massive stats!
There are a few different types of enhancements that you can do to your gear to improve the base Cybernetic stats. All of these enhancements will be done through your Combat Lab as mentioned before.
- Power Up- these are the numbers on the left side of each gear piece. Usually, they go up to ten at first, but some have had power-ups released to thirty.
- Improve Quality- this is the stars at the top of the gear piece with a number next to it. These usually max out at level 10.
- Set Gear Leveling- the set gear level is the number on the upper left side when viewing a Commander.
All of these enhancements are critical and can leave you without tens of thousands of stat percentages if they are not completed. For a more detailed post about Cyber gear, check out Cyber Gear Basics for Everyone.
Avatars are probably the single most overlooked feature when it comes to Cybernetic stats. While they are fun to collect, many forget to ACTIVATE the stats associated with the avatar sets. It’s not enough to complete the set, but you have to open the avatar section up and apply the stats. You will get a confirmation each time the collection is complete and each time you unlock the boost.
Ok, now that we have explored all the different places that you can find Cybernetic stats in your city, it is time to make an easy to use list.
- Level up all of your main buildings. Can you still level some of the Training Grounds, hospitals, or Banks?
- Make sure special buildings are leveled.
- Turn on the Death Row boost.
- Hold Commanders for a prison bonus.
- Make sure a Serum is running.
- Activate all Ammo in Arsenal.
- Have you combined, equipped, and activated all Insignias?
- Level up all Vehicles in the Assault Hangar. Have you applied vehicles to defend the wall and attacking vehicles to presets?
- Activate every boost possible in your Development Center.
- Level the Master Supply Depot.
- Complete all research. How about the rewards research? (don’t forget the old rewards research under the basic tab)
- Can more alliance research be completed?
- Make sure VIP is max.
- Max all Commanders.
- Skill all Commanders.
- Skill Steadfast Skills in all commanders where available.
- Equip the best Commander for your build.
- Are you in the best gear?
- Combine and then equip the most recent Mods.
- Equip the best Augments.
- Complete all enhancements such as power-up, improve quality, and set gear levels.
- Do you have set bonuses through the armory on old gear sets?
- Unlock and activate all avatar sets.
These are some great places to get started. Also, be sure to join us on Line and Discord so you can continue gaining knowledge surrounding the most up to date information.
Where to Look Next
We have three quick guides for the Cyber dimension. These give you the best choice for insignia, mods, and more! This way you will have the best stats possible!
Join the Conversation on our community sites!
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as Mobile Strike continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted