Everyone needs a little time away. It happens. Sometimes things happen where you just need to put down the game and take some time for yourself. Nevertheless, we all have returned. Or maybe, like myself, you play a different MZ game and you figure “Let’s give another game a try!” Whichever scenario is closer to yours, the game pulls you in, but mostly, it’s the people we meet and form relationships with that brings us to the game. So we (re)download the game, reset passwords we forgot, and watch the game come back to life, and prepare to learn how to catch up in the Cybernetic dimension.
Then it hits you, you are faced with the realization that you have no idea what is going on. With the release rate in the Cybernetic Dimension, it’s easy to fall behind, feel overwhelmed, and not know where to begin to put your account back together. So let’s take some time to figure out how to catch up in the Cybernetic Dimension.
Get Back in the Community
Mobile Strike has an extensive community of players. The players have found many ways to communicate and share information regarding the game using different apps. Line and Discord are the two most common apps used by Mobile Strike players for this purpose. MSHQ has both a Line room and a Discord Room for the Mobile Strike community. These rooms have a vast amount of knowledge from many different players, and we all share and help each other as much as possible. If you would like to be added to our Line room please add me, Line ID is slapmesilly, and I will add you to our MSHQ room.
Find a Friend
Everyone needs to have one person to act as a mentor to help guide you back into the game. Find someone willing to be there to answer all of your questions about how to catch up in the Cybernetic dimension. Add them to your Contact List in-game so you can easily reach out when you are buried deep in building and need a fast answer. This person will also be a good resource to help you pick your packs wisely! The great part is that most players are very helpful, and this should be an easy step.
Join an Active Alliance
This is a very important step in making your comeback! The obvious reason is that you have a group of people to help you guide you in the right direction. However, there are a few less obvious reasons. The first being the Alliance Helps. This will save you speeds when you are researching, building, and training. Also, many people learn by watching. Being in an active alliance you can watch conversations in alliance chat. You can observe rallies. This will help you learn how to use any new features. Not to mention, it is so much easier to complete alliance events when you are with a group that is logging in the game consistently.
Make a Plan for Your Base
Now that you are in the MSHQ rooms, you found a mentor, and you found an alliance, it’s time to focus on the actual work. This is where most people get overwhelmed. However, breaking it down into sections makes it easier, especially in the Cybernetic dimension. Here is an easy checklist of things to pay close attention to when you are catching your account back up:
- Commander and Gear– Get your commander leveled up and make sure you have presets ready with training, construction, and research gear. You also want to make sure you have your Cybernetic dimension combat gear ( defense, attack, control point) and deployment increase gear for filling rallies. Don’t forget to add mods and augments, and to power up and enhance your gear!
- Building Levels– The nice thing now about building levels is that most catch up packs now have instant building levels, and you will only be 10-15 levels behind. This goes for both main buildings and the special buildings. Do not forget to also level the Master Supply Depot, Assault Vehicle Hanger, Arsenal, and Biotech Lab. These buildings usually have their own instant upgrades outside of the instant special building upgrade. Usually, the first few Cybernetic dimension catch-up packs will also give you some individual upgrade materials for each of these buildings too.
- Research– This is the foundation of every great base, so make sure you complete as much of your missing research as possible. Cyber side has “Instant Multiple Research” which means with one click you can complete a research tree as far as your resources, speeds, and materials will allow you to. This feature is a time saver!! We give tips on research and every research tree in Part 1 and Part 2 of our Cybernetic Research Guides.
- VIP– Make sure you add in all the VIP points that you have in your treasure tab! Also, double-check that any new VIP levels are using a different type of VIP points. (Legendary VIP vs Inspired VIP vs Ultra vs Legendary)
- Development Center– This is one of the more tedious tasks of coming back to the game in Cybernetic dimension. The development Center has quite a few different boost components and stats, and it can take some time to go through them all. But, these are critical stats to your base! The old components can also be found in events. The good news is that this building has been updated recently and is a breeze to get through! If you want to learn more about the updates check out the New Dev Center article.
- Assault Vehicle Hangar– Vehicles are now in the wall for defending as well. Make sure you open all your vehicle chests in the treasure tab and then spend time upgrading the most important vehicles to your city first. Then, assign vehicles to the wall that you want to protect you. To help you assign vehicles to your defensive wall check out the Defensive Wall Setup guide to help you get through the process. This is another building recently updated that you can learn about in the New AV Hangar article as well.
- Insignia– Open all insignia chests in the treasure tab and combine them to their highest levels in the armory. Next, go equip the best four insignia that you have. You can read our Insignia Building guide to learn about the new feature allowing you to favorite your most used insignia.
- Avatars– Once again, you will need to open chests (you can find a lot of avatar chest in events right now!). Sometimes you will need to combine avatar collectibles first, but the majority of the time should be full avatars that need to be unlocked. Once you have a full set you will also need to activate the avatar stat bonuses.
- Serums– Craft at least 3 new serums to get you started. This should last you for a while if you run a serum 24-7.
- Training Troops– There is no reason to have to train troops until right before you are ready to take hits. The only exception to this is if you need to gather resources. If that is the case, train just enough to fill a deployment. Once you are done training troops, make your march presets in your Training Grounds. For information about which gear and commander to use for training each troop tier, check out the Troop Training Guide.
There are always a few things to know while working on catching up.
- Use events to your advantage. If there is a VIP event going on and you are upgrading VIP, only add enough points to make the event. Wait till the next round to add more points. This will allow you to win more prizes that you probably need! The Bonus Catch Up Extravaganza Events also offer materials that are useful to players returning to the game.
- Read Cybernetic dimension Blogs. Take the time to go back through the posted blogs to see what has been released recently so you can familiarize yourself with all the current features.
- Spend wisely on packs. Don’t go crazy buying packs the first day. Buy the discounted “catch up” pack that is offered. Then, spend a few days going through and applying everything in that discount pack. After that, you can easily see where you lack the most, and then you can pick the best packs for your base.
- See if there are any Catch Up Tokens available to use in-game. These are a recent addition to the game that help returning players save time and a BUNCH of money catching up to a near current level. It’s a lot easier, and less discouraging, to start from 1240 on buildings than to start on level 1.
- Flip resources on rural buildings. Make sure that your farm, mine, quarry, and log camps are producing the correct tier of resources that will help you to train the most troops. Once you reach your maximum capacity, you stop producing resources. So every day you want to use what you can to train troops, and then let your rural buildings start producing again. This is a slow and steady way to build troops for your city. I advise getting started on T7 resource production as soon as possible.
- If you are a returning player and want to change your banks to hospitals or hospitals to training grounds, make sure that you do that BEFORE using your instant building levels.
After you train troops, get some test hits from leads in your alliance. Then, get a test from someone that is maxed. Analyze results and fix your setup. If you are struggling with this area, we have a checklist for you to use in the Where to Find Stats in the Cybernetic dimension page.
Join us on Line and Discord! Add me on Line, ID is slapmesilly, and send me a message to be added to the community Line Room, or the Cybernetic specific room.