Our Mech in the Mech Dimension continues to evolve and now it has a new friend! We now have the inferno Mech available to us and I am hearing that this Mech is starting off with a wham. This Mech is reported to be stronger at lower levels than our current Mech is at max. We want to take a closer look at this Mech and how it impacts the game today. However, before we dive in if you are not familiar with the first Mech make sure you do not neglect your first Mech Baby. Take a look at these articles that cover previous levels of the Mech.
Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension– This article covers the initial 50 levels of your Mech Dimension Mech.
Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension Part 2– This article takes a closer look at levels up to 100 of your Mech Dimension Mech.
Understanding your Reborn Mech– This article looks at your first Mech even closer at levels beyond 100.
The Details- Enter the Mech’s Station
While our Mech’s Station looks unchanged from the outside once you enter it is now a whole new world. Our Mech has made a new friend and it is the Inferno Mech. This Mech provides a plethora of new skills that our Mech had yet to see and we will be covering these in this article.
In your Mech Station, you will be able to level both Mechs and skill them.
The in-game blog introduces your Inferno Mech with the following quote:
The Inferno Mech wields devastating Attack and Control Point Bonuses. Call upon it to lead your Troops with an array of powerful abilities. Watch as it burns all enemies before you! Take advantage of all the unique skills that this new Mech has to offer, like Auto Repair or Thrusters.
That is quite the build-up! So will our new Mech live up to its name and blaze a fiery inferno through our Kingdoms? Keep reading with us as we explore the benefits of this new Mech.
So what kind of Stats are we looking at when we look at the Inferno Mech? These stats are separated into different categories similarly to our previous Mech Skills. The stats have some bang and are worth taking a closer look at. Below you can see a detailed break down of the stats available with the Inferno Mech and how they will impact us as players.
Mech Bond Skills are going to be things such as speed, growth, and regeneration. These are the skills that grow your HP, speed up regeneration when you lose HP and speed up your Mech when it is marching.
- Mech Bond: Auto Repair (Max: 600%)
- Mech Bond: Inferno Mech Expansion (Max: 300,000)
- Mech Bond: Thrusters (Max: 300%)
These are going to be your type stats. So these stats will be effective for your troops in various situations. We are going to see three types of type stats here and of course, this is going to apply to your Infantry, Armored Vehicle, and Tactical Troops
- Mech Spirit: Type Attack (Max: 10,000%)
- Mech Spirit: Type Defense (Max: 16,000%)
- Mech Spirit: Type Health (Max: 5,000%)
Here is where we really start to delve into specific skills. Here we see stats that are for attackers attacking Strongholds only. Mech Destruction is going to be an attacker only skill and we will see our Base Assault Stats here.
- Mech Destruction: Base Assault Attack (Max: 22,000%)
- Mech Destruction: Base Assault Defense (Max: 28,000%)
- Mech Destruction: Base Assault Health (Max: 13,000%)
With Mech Courage stats we are going to delve into some general combat stats that will help to strengthen your troop stats in various situations. These are stats that are going to be beneficial in multiple situations.
- Mech Courage: Troop Attack (Max: 12,000%)
- Mech Courage: Troop Defense (Max: 16,000%)
- Mech Courage: Troop Health (Max: 7,000%)
The Mech Carnage stats are where we will start looking at Control Point Specific Stats. These stats are only applicable to various Control Point Battle Situations.
- Mech Carnage: Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 25,000%)
- Mech Carnage: Control Point Defender Troop Attack (Max: 25,000%)
- Mech Carnage: Control Point Troop Health (Max: 25,000%)
Next up, we have Mech Purge stats. These stats are quite interesting. What makes these stats interesting is that they mostly strengthen infantry stats with some Mech stats as well but there is no equivalent for Tactical or Armored Vehicle Troops in the stats. It begs the question of whether this will be evened out in subsequent levels or Mechs. However, we will only explore what is currently available to us.
- Mech Purge: Infantry Attack vs Battle Marked Target (Max: 25,000%)
- Mech Purge: Infantry Attack (Max: 20,000%)
- Mech Purge: Colossal Inferno Mech Growth (Max: 500,000%)
Finally, we have Mech Ego Stats. These are very similar to the Mech Purge stats in that they strengthen only your infantry troops.
- Mech Ego: Infantry Attack (Max: 18,000%)
- Mech Ego: Infantry Defense (Max: 23,000%)
- Mech Ego: Infantry Health (Max: 10,000%)
We are currently working on collecting costs for this Mech. However, we will provide you with the requirement that we have already obtained.
**These numbers are community gathered. Please let us know if you are able to help fill in any blanks and we will update costs as we are able to do so. In addition, please let us know if any numbers are inaccurate and we will update them.
The Inferno Mech For Defenders
While this Mech is advertised for attackers and Control Point players we are able to defend with more than one Mech. While this Mech is not defense focused it does have the ability to help defenders. We did some tests with our Inferno Mech to see how things played out.
For Defenders, we wanted to see if it was worth it to unlock and use the Inferno Mech even if it was at lower levels. We took three hits to test this, in this scenario our defender only had a level 2 Inferno Mech. We did a hit with both Mechs defending and then a hit with only the Reborn or only the Inferno defending.
|Test||Inferno and Reborn Mech||Reborn Mech||Inferno Mech|
|Defender Overall Loss||855,432||858,908||851,957|
|Reborn Mech HP Loss||37,877||75,755||—|
|Inferno Mech HP Loss||34,402||—||68,804|
|Attacker Overall Loss||1.28m||1.26m||1.26m|
|Attacker Troops Lost||1.24m||1.24m||1.24m|
|Attacker Inferno Mech HP Loss||39,678||22,494||24,125|
The Results are pretty self-explanatory but for those of you who need the breakdown here it is:
- For Overall loss, the best result was when only the Inferno Mech was home.
- Even though slightly more was lost when both Mechs were home the defender was also able to kill off more of their attacker’s march with both Mechs home.
- Reborn alone is the weakest scenario.
- When it comes to defending with your Mechs it is beneficial to unlock your Inferno Mech and skill even at low levels. With these tests, we believe if you are taking reins it would be most beneficial to ask for Inferno Mechs skilled for defense.
So when we skill our Mech for defense what skills should we hone in on? Mech Spirit is type stats that will help defenders and should be skilled. In addition, Mech Courage is going to boost your overall stats. When looking at your other skills you can use the Infantry skills to strengthen your Infantry troops from Mech Purge and Ego, however, focus in on Mech Courage and Spirit first as they will give you a boost for all your troops instead of just one type.
The Inferno Mech for Attackers
Next, up we are going to take a look at the Inferno Mech for Attackers. On paper, this Mech has a lot of amazing stats that are going to help out attackers. We took a look at whether or not reality was the same.
We ran two tests in this scenario. In the first hit, we had the attacker send a maxed Reborn Mech. For the second test, our attacker sent a Level 13 Inferno Mech.
|Test||Reborn Mech||Inferno Mech|
|Attacker Overall Loss||1.28m||1.28m|
|Attacker Troop Loss||1.24m||1.24m|
|Attacker Reborn Mech HP Loss||47,008||—|
|Attacker Inferno Mech HP Loss||—||39,678|
|Defender Overall Loss||791,887||855,432|
|Defender Troop Loss||0||0|
|Reborn Mech HP Loss||35,063||37,877|
|Inferno Mech HP Loss||31,846||34,402|
Once again the results are self-explanatory, however, we are going to break it down for you:
- The attacker’s inferno Mech took less of a hit to HP even though the overall Loss was the same for both hits.
- When the defender was attacked with the Inferno Mech the troops affected and Mech HP was increased.
- Based on this we recommend that as attackers are able to level their Inferno Mech they switch to this Mech. We have heard of the Inferno Mech being more effective as low as Level 7. Make sure you are testing and seeing which of your Mechs is stronger as you work to get to that point.
When we look at stats for attackers we are going to prioritize the following stats:
- Mech Destruction
- Mech Courage
- Mech Spirit
- Mech Purge
- Mech Ego
All of these skills are going to be beneficial to our attackers so make sure you are skilling them to as high a level as possible.
The Inferno Mech for Control Point Players
Unfortunately, we do not yet have any tests for Control Point when it comes to the Inferno Mech. The Mech has some amazing stats so for our Control Point players who are reading make sure you are skilling and testing to ensure that you are using the Mech that will best benefit you in Control Point Situations.
When we look at skills for the Inferno Mech and Control Point we are going to prioritize:
- Mech Carnage
- Mech Courage
- Mech Spirit
- Mech Purge
- Mech Ego
Make sure that you are skilling and reskilling and testing as needed!
The Inferno Mech is a beast and worth taking the time to test and use. Make sure that you are skilling for the appropriate function! What other questions do you have about the Inferno Mech? Let us know in the comments and we will do our best to keep you updated as we discover more. In the meantime make sure you join us on socials.
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here