Fire, Water, and Earth have completed the cycle of Mechs and we now have an Infantry, Tactical, and Armored Vehicle focused Mech to grace our cities and march out to defeat our enemies. However, I’m not gonna lie, I now want to rename my Reborn Mech to Wind so I have Earth, Wind, and Fire in Mobile Strike. If you do not understand that reference, google it. We now have an army of Mechs and we have covered each of these in different articles. Today we are going to focus on the Terra Mech. For those of you who want more information on the original Mech be sure to check out the following links:
- Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension– This article covers the initial 50 levels of your Mech Dimension Mech.
- Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension Part 2– This article takes a closer look at levels up to 100 of your Mech Dimension Mech.
- Understanding your Reborn Mech– This article looks at your first Mech even closer at levels beyond 100.
The Details- Enter The Mech’s Station
Once again our Mech’s Station looks unchanged from the outside but big changes are happening on the inside. A Fourth Mech has joined the ranks and it has its own purpose as well. This Mech is our Terra Mech. We now have:
- The Original or Reborn Mech
- The Inferno Mech
- The Hydro Mech
- The Terra Mech
Each of these Mechs has stats that look a little different but you will find all of them in the Station where you are able to level and skill them.
The Blog introduced our new Terra Mech with the following quote:
The Terra Mech wields devastating Armored Vehicle bonuses. Be an unstoppable boulder with an array of powerful abilities. Roll over all enemies before you! Don’t get caught sleeping on the bedrock! Take advantage of all of the unique skills that this new Mech has to offer!
The Terra Mech Stats
Once again we are going to see a lot of similarities in this Mech’s Stats to our previous Inferno and Hydro Mechs. This Mech focuses on Armored Vehicle Stats with some slight increases in the other stats that are offered.
We will discuss this more in-depth as we go on in the article. However, for now, we are simply going to cover the different categories, the stats offered, and make sure you know what those stats are.
The Mech Bond Stats include stats that are specific to your Mech. So we are going to see Mech Regeneration, HP and flight.
- Mech Bond: Terra Mech Auto Repair (Max: 600%)- This helps your Mech naturally heal more quickly
- Mech Bond: Terra Mech Expansion (Max: 300,000)- This skill increases your Terra Mech HP
- Mech Bond: Terra Mech Thrusters (Max: 300%)- This skill increases your Terra Mech’s Deployment Speed.
These are going to be your type stats. Which means they are going to increase your infantry, Tactical, and Armored Vehicle stats. These are great stats for different types of players.
- Mech Spirit: Type Attack (Max: 15,000%)
- Mech Spirit: Type Defense (Max: 20,000%)
- Mech Spirit Type Health (Max: 14,000%)
Here is where we really start to delve into specific skills. Here we see stats that are for attackers attacking bases only. Mech Destruction is going to be an attacker only skill and we will see our Base Assault Stats here.
- Mech Destruction: Base Assault Attack (Max: 28,000%)
- Mech Destruction: Base Assault Defense (Max: 32,000%)
- Mech Destruction: Base Assault Health (Max: 20,000%)
With Mech Courage stats we are going to delve into some general combat stats that will help to strengthen your troop stats in various situations. These are stats that are going to be beneficial in multiple situations.
- Mech Courage: Troop Attack (Max: 25,000%)
- Mech Courage: Troop Defense (Max: 34,000%)
- Mech Courage: Troop Health (Max: 12,000%)
The Mech Carnage stats are where we will start looking at Control Point Specific Stats. These stats are only applicable to various Control Point Battle Situations.
- Mech Carnage: Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 25,000%)
- Mech Carnage: Control Point Defender Troop Attack (Max: 25,000%)
- Mech Carnage: Control Point Troop Health (Max: 25,000%)
Next up, we have Mech Purge stats. These stats focus in on our Armored Vehicle Stats to complete the battle
- Mech Purge: Armored Vehicle Attack vs Battle Marked Target (Max: 20,000%)
- Mech Purge: Armored Vehicle Attack (Max: 20,000%)
- Mech Purge: Colossal Terra Mech Expansion (Max: 500,000%)- Once again this is an HP skill
Finally, we have Mech Ego Stats. These are very similar to the Mech Purge stats in that they strengthen only your Armored Vehicle troops.
- Mech Ego: Armored Vehicle Attack (Max: 18,000%)
- Mech Ego: Armored Vehicle Defense (Max: 23,000%)
- Mech Ego: Armored Vehicle Health (Max: 10,000%)
While the stats on the Terra Mech are very similar to the stats we previously saw in our Hydro and Inferno Mechs we do see some slight differences including the fact that the Terra Mech is an Armored Vehicle focused Mech.
For the majority of the stats offered by the Terra Mech, they are exactly the same. However, if we take a closer look at the Mech Courage, Mech Destruction, and Mech Spirit Stats we see that these numbers are not the same. This tells us a couple of key ways in which this Mech differs from the Inferno and Hydro:
- The Terra Mech does, in fact, have an Armored Vehicle focus instead of an Infantry or Tactical Focus
- The Terra Mech has slightly higher Type Stats (with Attack and Defense only) than the Inferno or Hydro Mech
- The Terra Mech has slightly higher Overall Troop stats (Mech Courage) than the Inferno or Hydro Mech
- The Terra Mech has slightly higher Base Assault Stats (Mech Destruction) than the Inferno or Hydro Mech.
Costs are also going to be very similar to your Inferno and Hydro Mech. Recall that all of our costs are community gathered and please help us fill in the blanks as you can!
Terra Mech for Defenders
For our defenders, good news! This Mech is able to defend alongside your other three Mechs and even at only level one, it is going to help your results. We did some testing to confirm this and our defender did better with all four Mechs defending rather than just two even though the Terra was only level one. Skills to focus in on for our defenders include:
- Mech Spirit
- Mech Ego
- Mech Purge (Specifically, the Tactical Attack)
Terra Mech for Attackers
For our Attackers, you are still only able to send one Mech in a march. The Terra Mech does have slightly higher Base Assault Stats, Type Stats and Overall Troop Stats. We also see a Armored Vehicle focus with this Mech. As you level this Mech pay attention to when the stats surpass your earlier Mechs. Skills to focus in on for our attackers include:
- Mech Destruction
- Mech Spirit
- Mech Courage
- Mech Ego
- Mech Purge
Terra Mech for Control Point Players
Last but not least we have our Control Point Players. For this player base you are not going to see an increase in the Mech Carnage stats but once again you will see the increase in Mech Spirit and Mech Courage stats. For these players the stats you are going to focus in on include:
- Mech Carnage
- Mech Spirit
- Mech Courage
- Mech Ego
- Mech Purge
Looking for more great content to read? We have hundreds of helpful guides to help you on your way as you build up and prepare to engage in War. Now that you have had the chance to read up on our Terra Mech be sure to take the chance to brush up on your Inferno and Hydro Mech and the stats offered by those two.
The Inferno Mech was our first specialized Mech released and has an Infantry focus.
After the Inferno Mech we saw the Hydro Mech join the family with a Tactical Focus.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
Also be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here