Mobile Strike is evolving and because of that, our Recommendations for different types of players are constantly changing and evolving as well. This guide is being updated as frequently as possible to keep up to date with the latest recommendations for our attackers.
While sometimes it can be intimidating being an attacker if you do not measure up to the bigs of the game, remember, it really is about choosing the right targets and using the boosts that will help you be successful.
Attack Quick Guide for the Mech Dimension
We are going to take a look at everything from Insignias to Serums that will help you be successful as an attacker in the Mech Dimension. This guide will serve as your ultimate quick guide to attacking in the Mech Dimension.
There are a lot of stats that are important for attackers. Some of the stats that you will really want to focus on are:
- Base Assault Stats
- Type Stats
- Deployment Size Stats
- Debuffs– There are now Type Stat Debuffs which will be important in addition to the more familiar debuffs such as Accuracy, Combat Shielding, and Armor Piercing
- Overall Troop Stats
As the Mech Dimension has found itself being more and more geared towards Type Stats, it is becoming more important to not forget to focus on these stats and increasing them.
Note that a lot of defenders have moved more towards type stats and base defender stats. This means that the new type stat debuffs are important for our attackers and boosting other stats before debuffs such as Accuracy, Armor Piercing, and Combat Shielding will be more beneficial as you will likely already be easily debuffing your opponents in those aspects.
Let’s kick it off by taking a look at Gear. While cores do exist, the most powerful gear currently is a permanent gear set. When we are looking at Attack Gear the latest attack gear is our most powerful, however, if you are still working on obtaining the mats to manufacture this gear you can continue swapping in pieces as you are able to do so.
The Current Top Attack Gear is Garrison Gear. In the table below you are able to compare Current Top attack gear to a generation older gear.
You are currently able to complete events for Weekly Black Market Tokens and buy Garrison Gear Mats from the Black Market.
With the release of Mod sets in the Mech Dimension, it has made our choices for Mods a bit easier. There are a couple of Mod sets to consider as an attacker in the Mech Dimension. There is the Battlemark Rally Assault Mod Set which we recommend especially when rallying or our new Elite Mod Set. The Elite Mod Set is an upgrade to older Operator’s Mods. You can see more information about these Mod Sets below.
Level 6 Battlemark Rally Assault Mod Set
This Mod Set has four Mods that focus on a Battlemark and Type stats.
- Supreme Infantry Mod
- Supreme Tactical Mod
- Supreme Armored Vehicle Mod
- Battlemark Rally Assault Mod (Special)
This set also comes with a set bonus of 60,000% Rally Attack. While this set is labeled as a Rally Set it is good in various scenarios as the only Rally Specific Stats come from the Fourth mod and the Set Bonus.
Elite Mod Set
Augments are brand new to the Mech Dimension and have some killer stats to go along with the Research for them. It is important to note that Augments cannot be combined so you will be relying on luck of the draw when you open the chests containing these. Augments can be equipped to your weapons once you have completed the associated research. Currently, there is only one set of Augments in the Mech Dimension which makes choosing which ones to equip easy. You can see these Augments and how they benefit you in the image below.
Assault Vehicles are another feature that can add some punch to your Deployment. When looking at Assault Vehicles part of your choice is going to be dependent on what you have been able to level up and whether the stats outshine the Assault Vehicles that may be better at higher levels.
As an attacker when you are looking at your Mechs your choice is between the Hydro, Terra, and Inferno. If we really look we will see that each Mech has its own specialized stats with the Terra Mech having slightly higher Stats when it comes to things like Base Assault.
The Mech you use is going to be dependent on a few things:
- The leveling of the Mech and which one is stronger.
- When you know what your target troop composition looks like and you are able to target a specific troop composition.
- How your gear and skills are set up for attacking. Are you type focused? Use the Mech that strengthens that type.
- It is also very important to note that New Terra and Hydro Levels have significantly higher stats
Your Commander will want to be leveled as high as possible. Remember when skilling to skill the nodes at the bottom first and then work your way up. When it comes to choosing which Commander part of your decision is going to be dependent on level. However, let’s look at the benefits of the top two choices for attackers.
- Commander One: This Commander has some great Deployment Size, Type Stats, and Overall Troop Stats to help you pack an extra punch.
- Commander Two: Here your benefits are going to be Base Assault stats and Debuffs. At higher levels typically this Commander is the best choice for attackers.
Commander 4 is also worth checking out as it comes with some great type stats and type stat debuffs. While originally many thought this to be a defender commander it does have some potential for attackers as well. Give it a try!
There are multiple Insignia you can use but my current recommendation is to focus on those Type Stats and Base Assault Stats first. As always use the best Insignia you have and we will tell you what the current top ones are! The most recent Insignia to be released were Base Assault Insignia.
Type Stat Insignia
Base Assault Insignia
Remember the fifth slot for these Insignia only opens up at Monument Level 10.
We are going to look at the current top ingredients and vials available for attackers when it comes to Serums. Quick tip for crafting your Serums.
- Choose the best vial you have.
- Choose the best ingredients you have that complement the Vial. For example, if you are using a Vial with Base Assault stats then use ingredients with Base Assault Stats.
The latest Test Tube to be released for attackers is the Xplosive Blend Test Tube. This Tube includes Base Assault Stats and you will want to pair ingredients such as Azure Frond, Azure Fungi, and Azure Wood with it. All of the listed ingredients also have Base Assault stats. If you do not have these then just pick your best Type Attack or Base Assault Test Tube and pair it with ingredients that complement the stats on the Test Tube.
As always remember that Serums are available for a limited time.
The Arsenal is another new area in your Base that can give you some great boosts for Attacking. The higher the level of your Arsenal the higher the stats you will receive from it. Our current favorite Ammunition for Attackers from the Arsenal is Hollow Point. However, with recent upgrades to the Arsenal, we now have type based Ammunitions that can be used as well to strengthen your type stats.
Be sure to check out our Prepare to Fire in the Mech Dimension Arsenal Guide to have all the information you need about using the Arsenal in the Mech Dimension.
Choosing a Target
Are you ready to head out and Attack? Remember that you will want to be sure to be testing and learning what your limitations are as an attacker. However, in the meantime here are a few recommendations on things you can look at when determining whether or not a player is a good target.
- First: Visually look to see things such as stats and other visible signs. These are things such as VIP, Insignias, Base level, and more. If a player is not focusing on keeping visible stats like this hidden they can tell you a lot about the player’s strength. Remember that power is subjective if you do not know where it is coming from. A higher power player could have the same number of troops as a lower power player but have collected base missions or have higher Commander levels.
- Second: Check gear. While the player may be bait trapping gear can tell you a lot about whether or not that player is a good target.
- Third: Send a Scout. While they may be running anti scout if they are not there is a lot their research and troop count can tell you. If they have low research, a bad troop composition, or are heavier on one troop type that can help you decide whether or not to hit and what troops to hit with.
- Finally: Post the target in alliance chat if you are unsure and ask your team for their thoughts.
We have tons of articles to help you with your in-game strategy! Check out some of these articles.
Build Your Stats as an Attacker
This article looks at what stats are important for our attackers and how those stats should be built.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
In addition, be sure to join our community on the Line App, for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)