Recently we have had the opportunity to look at a lot of defense-related articles. However, I do not want my attackers to feel left out! We are going to be working to put together some basic attack guides for you including today’s quick guide. We are going to break down the things you need to know as an attacker to ensure that you are getting the boosts you need.
While sometimes it can be intimidating being an attacker if you do not measure up to the bigs of the game, remember, it really is about choosing the right targets and using the boosts that will help you be successful.
Attack Quick Guide for the Mech Dimension
We are going to take a look at everything from Insignias to Serums that will help you be successful as an attacker in the Mech Dimension. This guide will serve as your ultimate quick guide to attacking in the Mech Dimension.
There are a lot of stats that are important for attackers. Some of the stats that you will really want to focus on are:
- Base Assault Stats
- Type Stats
- Deployment Size Stats
- Overall Troop Stats
As the Mech Dimension has found itself being more and more geared towards Type Stats it is becoming more important to not forget to focus on these stats and increasing them. Now with Type Stat Debuffs, they are even more important as you are able to start debuffing your opponent’s Type Stats.
Note that a lot of defenders have moved more towards type stats and base defender stats. This means that the new type stat debuffs are important for our attackers and boosting other stats before debuffs such as Accuracy, Armor Piercing, and Combat Shielding will be more beneficial as you will likely already be easily debuffing your opponents in those aspects.
Let’s kick it off by taking a look at Gear. While cores do exist, the most powerful gear currently is a permanent gear set.
Top Attack Gear
The Current top attack Gear is the Heavy Hauler Gear Set. This Gear Set once again focuses on Base Assault Stats. While it is not yet possible to level this gear there are enhancements available that can send the stats higher. The stats you are going to find in this gear include:
- Base Assault Attack
- Base Assault Health
- Base Assault Defense
- Attack Deployment Speed
- Armor Piercing
One Generation Older Attack Gear
If you have not yet obtained the Heavy Hauler Gear Set then you will be looking for the Winged Terror Set Gear. The stats you are looking at in this gear are:
- Base Assault Attack
- Base Assault Defense
- Base Assault Health
- Enemy Troop Defense Debuff
- Enemy Troop Health Debuff
- Attack March Speed
Commander Events are a great place to get crates for Gear Mats. Every other hour there is a commander event that requires 30 mill Commander XP to obtain the third tier where you will find these crates.
With the release of Mod sets in the Mech Dimension, it has made our choices for Mods a bit easier. Our Top Recommendation for Attackers in the Mech Dimension when it comes to Mods is the Battlemark Rally Assault Mod Set.
Level 6 Battlemark Rally Assault Mod Set
This Mod Set has four Mods that focus on a Battlemark and Type stats.
- Supreme Infantry Mod
- Supreme Tactical Mod
- Supreme Armored Vehicle Mod
- Battlemark Rally Assault Mod (Special)
This set also comes with a set bonus of 60,000% Rally Attack. While this set is labeled as a Rally Set it is good in various scenarios as the only Rally Specific Stats come from the Fourth mod and the Set Bonus. However, if you do not yet have access to this Mod set do not despair, you can also use the Level 6 Operator’s Mod Set. This Mod Set has stats for every type of player but for our attackers, it is going to help with Base Assault Stats.
Assault Vehicles are another feature that can add some punch to your Deployment. When looking at Assault Vehicles part of your choice is going to be dependent on what you have been able to level up and whether the stats outshine the Assault Vehicles that may be better at higher levels.
As an attacker when you are looking at your Mechs your choice is between the Hydro, Terra, and Inferno. If we really look we will see that each Mech has its own specialized stats with the Terra Mech having slightly higher Stats when it comes to things like Base Assault.
The Mech you use is going to be dependent on a few things:
- The leveling of the Mech and which one is stronger.
- When you know what your target troop composition looks like and you are able to target a specific troop composition.
- How your gear and skills are set up for attacking. Are you type focused? Use the Mech that strengthens that type.
Your Commander you will want to be leveled as high as possible. Remember when skilling to skill the nodes at the bottom first and then work your way up. When it comes to choosing which Commander part of your decision is going to be dependent on level. However, let’s look at the benefits of the top two choices for attackers.
- Commander One: This Commander has some great Deployment Size, Type Stats, and Overall Troop Stats to help you pack an extra punch.
- Commander Two: Here your benefits are going to be Base Assault stats and Debuffs. At higher levels typically this Commander is the best choice for attackers.
Commander 4 is also worth checking out as it comes with some great type stats and type stat debuffs. While originally many thought this to be a defender commander it does have some potential for attackers as well. Give it a try!
There are multiple Insignia you can use but my current recommendation is to focus on those Type Stats and Base Assault Stats first. As always use the best Insignia you have and we will tell you what the current top ones are!
Type Stat Insignia
Base Assualt Insignia
Remember the fifth slot for these Insignia only opens up at Monument Level 10.
We are going to look at the current top ingredients and vials available for attackers when it comes to Serums. Quick tip for crafting your Serums.
- Choose the best vial you have.
- Choose the best ingredients you have that complement the Vial. For example, if you are using a Vial with Base Assault stats then use ingredients with Base Assault Stats.
Attack Vials/Test Tubes
The Latest Test Tubes to be released all focus on Type Stats. Remember that many of the Serums being released currently are labeled as limited time. So ultimately you are going to want to use the best Test Tubes and Ingredients you have. However, here is the latest we have seen in Serums.
- Infantry Renewed Test Tube- 35,200% Infantry Attack, Defense, and Health
- Tactical Renewed Test Tube- 35,200% Tactical Attack, Defense, and Health
- Armored Vehicle Point Renewed Serum Test Tube- 35,200% Armored Vehicle Attack, Defense, and Health
The Ingredients that were released with these Test Tubes include:
- Green Geode: 1,463% Infantry Defense
- Green Fungus: 1,463% Infantry Attack
- Green Beetle: 1,463% Infantry Health
- Green Leafs: 1,463% Tactical Defense
- Green Melon: 1,463% Tactical Attack
- Green Plant: 1,463% Tactical Health
- Lime Avocado: 1,463% Armored Vehicle Defense
- Lime Pod: 1,463% Armored Vehicle Attack
- Lime Bean: 1,463% Armored Vehicle Health
You can use these ingredients and others to mix up a killer Type Potion with great stats and pair it with your Inferno, Hydro, or Terra Mech.
Time to craft a Serum you will absolutely love. With the limited time Serums, we have been seeing the stats have been completely focused on Type stats. However, this month our new Serums are playstyle specific.
New Serum Test Tubes
These new Test Tubes are going to have the stats we are used to seeing when it comes to Base Defender, Base Assault, and Control Point-specific play, the great thing about these stats is that they cannot currently be debuffed.
- Defender Test Tube– Love Serum Defense Blend Test Tube- Base Defender Attack, Defense, and Health
- Attacker Test Tube– Love Serum Attack Blend Test Tube- Base Assault Attack, Defense, and Health
- Control Point Test Tube– Love Serum Control Point Blend Test Tube- Control Point Rally Troop Attack, Control Point Defending Troop Attack, Control Point Troop Health
New Love Serum Ingredients
In addition, with the new Test Tubes we are also seeing new ingredients:
- Aqua Crystal- 3,450% Base Defender Troop Defense
- Aqua Fruit- 2,800% Base Defender Attack
- Aqua Branch- 1,850% Base Defender Health
- Chartreuse Mushroom- 3,450% Base Assault Troop Defense
- Chartreuse Petals- 2,800% Base Assault Troop Attack
- Chartreuse Flower- 1,850% Base Assault Troop Health
Control Point Ingredients
- Scarlet Flower- 2,800% Control Point Rally Troop Attack
- Scarlet Seedpods- 2,800% Control Point Defender Troop Attack
- Scarlet Berry Branch- 1,600% Control Point Troop Health
With new Test Tubes and new ingredients, you will use the best ingredients that you have that correlate to your Test Tube stats to get a Serum that will knock your opponent’s socks off or at least make them scratch their head. As always remember that Serums are available for a limited time.
The Arsenal is another new area in your Base that can give you some great boosts for Attacking. The higher the level of your Arsenal the higher the stats you will receive from it. Our current favorite Ammunition for Attackers from the Arsenal is Hollow Point.
Be sure to check out our Prepare to Fire in the Mech Dimension Arsenal Guide to have all the information you need about using the Arsenal in the Mech Dimension.
Choosing a Target
Are you ready to head out and Attack? Remember that you will want to be sure to be testing and learning what your limitations are as an attacker. However, in the meantime here are a few recommendations on things you can look at when determining whether or not a player is a good target.
- First: Visually look to see things such as stats and other visible signs. These are things such as VIP, Insignias, Base level, and more. If a player is not focusing on keeping visible stats like this hidden they can tell you a lot about the player’s strength. Remember that power is subjective if you do not know where it is coming from. A higher power player could have the same number of troops as a lower power player but have collected base missions or have higher Commander levels.
- Second: Check gear. While the player may be bait trapping gear can tell you a lot about whether or not that player is a good target.
- Third: Send a Scout. While they may be running anti scout if they are not there is a lot their research and troop count can tell you. If they have low research, a bad troop composition, or are heavier on one troop type that can help you decide whether or not to hit and what troops to hit with.
- Finally: Post the target in alliance chat if you are unsure and ask your team for their thoughts.
We have tons of articles to help you with your in-game strategy! Check out some of these articles.
8 Things to Remember
This article takes a comprehensive overview of the little things that will help you when you are building your stats in the Mech Dimension.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
In addition, be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here