Are you ready to battle for the victory and the title of Head of State or Supreme Commander? As war wages around your State’s Control Point, you want to be sure that you have the stats to succeed and part of making sure of this includes knowing what to use in what situations. While we will be talking more about that in a different article today we are going to focus on those little things that really will help push you over the edge such as Mods, Insignias, and More.
Playing Control Point can sometimes feel like a big kid’s playground and to some degree it is. However, there are methods that you can use to help you have a fighting chance even if you are not the most maxed player.
Control Point Quick Guide for the Mech Dimension
We are going to take a look at everything from Insignias to Serums that will help you be successful as a Control Point Player in the Mech Dimension. This guide will serve as your ultimate quick guide to Control Point in the Mech Dimension.
There are a lot of stats that are important for Control Point Players. Some of the stats that you will really want to focus on are:
- Control Point Stats
- Type Stats
- Deployment Size Stats
- Overall Troop Stats
With the importance of type stats being on the rise in the Mech Dimension, it is important to understand just how important these stats are to Control Point Players. Many players have switched from using mixed type marches to using missiles in the Control Point. This has made for interesting play that allows players to switch back and forth quickly between types as you defend or attack the Control Point. Keeping this in mind is important as you set up your Control Point play.
This is a general list and does not dive into specifics but is intended to give a quick jumping-off point. We will be covering Control Point Stat Prioritization and finding those stats in another article.
Let’s kick it off by taking a look at Gear. While cores do exist the most powerful gear currently is a permanent gear set.
Top Control Point Gear
The Current top gear for Control Point is the Black Adder Gear Set. This Gear set has Enhancements and Leveling available to help really pump it up as you prepare to dominate your State’s CP or Nexus. Some of the Stats you will find in this gear include:
- Combat Shielding
- Troop Attack Bonus while Occupying the Control Point
- Control Point Troop Health Bonus
- Control Point Rally Troop Attack Bonus
- Deployment Speed
One Generation Older Control Point Gear
If you have not yet obtained the Black Adder Gear Set you can still use one generation older Gear. This would be the Reinforcer Set Gear. This Gear contains similar stats to Black Adder however, at lower levels so you will want to upgrade as you are able to do so.
**Pro Tip: Watch Commander events for Gear Crates, currently Commander three XP events give gear chests for Control Point Players.
With the release of Mod sets in the Mech Dimension, it has made our choices for Mods a bit easier. For Control Point players, your Mods will be dependent on whether you are attacking or defending the Control Point.
Level 6 Battlemark Rally Assault Mod Set
This Mod Set has four Mods that focus on a Battlemark and Type stats.
- Supreme Infantry Mod
- Supreme Tactical Mod
- Supreme Armored Vehicle Mod
- Battlemark Rally Assault Mod (Special)
This set also comes with a set bonus of 60,000% Rally Attack. While this set is labeled as a Rally Set it is good in various scenarios as the only Rally Specific Stats come from the Fourth mod and the Set Bonus. However, if you do not yet have access to this Mod set do not despair, you can also use the Level 6 Operator’s Mod Set. This Mod Set has stats for every type of player but when it comes to Control Point Players you will see Control Point Specific Stats that will help.
Assault Vehicles are another feature that can aid in your conquest. When looking at Assault Vehicles part of your choice is going to be dependent on what you have been able to level up and whether the stats outshine the Assault Vehicles that may be better at higher levels. We will give you a comprehensive list of recommended Assault Vehicles for Control Point, however, your choice on which ones to use will be dependent on your individual stats.
When it comes to Control Point your Mech Focus will be on your Mech with the best stats. However, you will also want to take into consideration what your opponent is defending with and counter that march. So really all of your Mech’s are very important. You also want your fillers to have high-level Mechs and ensure that they are skilling them correctly. Remember that while only your stats matter when it comes to troops a bad Mech can have disastrous results. Your Current options for Mechs include:
Your choice is going to depend on leveling and stats. I highly recommend that when choosing a Mech for Control Point Play you take the opportunity to do a lot of testing.
Your Commander you will want to be leveled as high as possible. Remember when skilling to skill the nodes at the bottom first and then work your way up. When it comes to choosing which Commander part of your decision is going to be dependent on level. However, let’s look at the benefits of the top two choices for attackers.
- Commander One: This Commander has some great Deployment Size, Type Stats, and Overall Troop Stats to help you pack an extra punch.
- Commander Three: Here your benefits are going to be Control Point Specific Stats. Which is why many Control Point players choose to go with this Commander.
Commander 4 has entered the scene and it is unique with Type Stats and Type Stat Debuffs. This is a Commander that is worth testing with and checking out at the Control Point.
Insignias are another place our Control Point Players can grab some extra stats. Check out the current best Insignias to use.
Control Point Specific Insignia
While there are Control Point Specific Insignia available keep in mind that many of the Type Stat banners have higher stats currently.
**Note the Victory March Insignia will add 100,000 to your Rally Size if you decide to use this instead
We are going to look at the current top ingredients and vials available for Control Point Players when it comes to Serums. Quick tip for crafting your Serum.
- Choose the best vial you have.
- Choose the best ingredients you have that complement the Vial. For example, if you are using a Vial with Control Point Rally Attack Stats then use ingredients with the same stats.
Control Point Vials/Test Tubes
Serums are always a great place to get some great stats. The latest serums released focus even more on type stats.
The Latest Test Tubes to be released all focus on Type Stats. Remember that many of the Serums being released currently are labeled as limited time. So ultimately you are going to want to use the best Test Tubes and Ingredients you have. However, here is the latest we have seen in Serums.
- Infantry Renewed Test Tube- 35,200% Infantry Attack, Defense, and Health
- Tactical Renewed Test Tube- 35,200% Tactical Attack, Defense, and Health
- Armored Vehicle Point Renewed Serum Test Tube- 35,200% Armored Vehicle Attack, Defense, and Health
The Ingredients that were released with these Test Tubes include:
- Green Geode: 1,463% Infantry Defense
- Green Fungus: 1,463% Infantry Attack
- Green Beetle: 1,463% Infantry Health
- Green Leafs: 1,463% Tactical Defense
- Green Melon: 1,463% Tactical Attack
- Green Plant: 1,463% Tactical Health
- Lime Avocado: 1,463% Armored Vehicle Defense
- Lime Pod: 1,463% Armored Vehicle Attack
- Lime Bean: 1,463% Armored Vehicle Health
You can use these ingredients and others to mix up a killer Type Potion with great stats and pair it with your Inferno, Hydro, or Terra Mech.
The Arsenal is another new area in your Base that can give you some great boosts for Control Point. The higher the level of your Arsenal the higher the stats you will receive from it. Our current favorite Ammunition for Control Point Players is going to be dependent on whether you are attacking or defending the Control Point.
- Unlock: Arsenal Level 5
- Consumes: Bullets and Defender Bullets
- Boosts: Troop Attack Bonus While Attacking the Control Point
- Use: Use this Munition when Attacking the Control Point to help kill off more of your opponent’s troops
- Unlock: Arsenal Level 5
- Consumes: Bullets and Defender Bullets
- Boosts: Troop Attack Bonus while occupying the Control Point
- Use: Use this Munition when you are defending the Control Point to help kill off more of your opponent’s incoming deployment.
Pro Tip: Be sure to check out our Prepare to Fire in the Mech Dimension Arsenal Guide to have all the information you need about using the Arsenal in the Mech Dimension.
Buildings for Control Point Players
When we look at Buildings there are several buildings that give extra stats for our Control Point Players that are important to be working towards leveling up.
- The Assault Vehicle Hangar- This building will not only unlock a second march slot so you can send two monsters but it also provides Control Point Specific Stats to help push your numbers up that are invaluable.
- The Master Supply Depot- This building is nothing but stats and has a ton of useful boosts that you want to be sure to check out!
- The Development Center- Make sure you are unlocking your boosts in the Development Center! These boosts can make a big difference when they all add up.
We have tons of articles to help you with your in-game strategy! Check out some of these articles.
Conquer the Mechanized Nexus
Are your Control Point Skills the best? Is your Strategy enough to win Nexus? We have Ten timeless Tips for all of you to help as you prepare to take the title of Supreme Commander.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
In addition, be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here