As mentioned in previous weeks posts gear is very important when it comes to your stats in the Mech War Dimension. We have covered gear when it comes to multiple types of players. However, this week we are going to look at some things that every player really needs to be aware of when it comes to gear.
A Quick Recap
In the first part of this series, we took a look at gear for attack and defensive players. It is important to be aware of what gear will be beneficial for your Commander to be equipped with when you are playing. For defensive and attack players be sure you take a look at:
In the second part of this series, we looked at gear for Control Point players and Economy Gear uses. This is something that impacts many players as well. When you are playing Control Point your gear can be the difference between a win and a loss. In addition, Economy Gear can and will save you a ton of money over time. So it is important to know what gear to equip for different functions within your Base. For more information on Control Point and economy gear check out:
Three Important things you NEED to Know about Gear in the Mech War Dimension
While we have addressed what gear to wear there are different things you need to know about your gear in the Mech War Dimension. These are the things that can make a huge difference in your stats and help to really push your account over the edge.
Number One: The Nuclear Forge is a must!!
The Nuclear Forge is a must! This little building can really push you to the top. However, it requires that you unlock it first. This building is available to level up so that you can receive set bonuses at lower levels however, this is not required. A lot of players choose to only manufacture gear at a Legendary level and do not need to worry about trying to receive bonuses at lower levels, therefore you simply need to unlock the building. However, if you are wanting to level up your Nuclear Forge here is what you need to know:
This building unlock can be purchased in packs, and it can also be purchased in the Black Market.
What you Really Need to Know about the Nuclear Forge
Set Bonuses come from the Nuclear Forge in the Mech Dimension. In order to receive these bonuses, you must first unlock the building. However, once you have unlocked it and have manufactured the sets as long as they remain in your inventory you will receive the bonuses without even needing to equip the gear. If you break the gear and no longer have a full set you will no longer receive the bonuses.
We have created a table covering most gear sets in the Nuclear Forge and what players it helps to benefit. When we look at these stats we can see where some of our stats are coming from and how quickly these bonuses can really add up.
Number Two: The Combat Lab is available
The Combat Lab is available in the Mech War Dimension. However, there are some important things to note about it.
What does the Combat Lab do?
There are three functions currently available in the Combat Lab
- Upgrading Gear
- Set Gear Leveling
- Gear Enchantment
What’s Important to Know?
There are a few things that are important to know about the Combat Lab at this stage in the game.
- Set Gear Leveling is only available for Certain Gear Sets. However, this will help to increase the stats on your gear and make it even more powerful. Many times you are able to earn Set Gear Leveling items from Events. While not all gear is available for Set Gear leveling most of the newer gear is and it’s worth grabbing those extra stats if you are able to do so.
- In order to be able to Enchant your gear your Combat Lab must be at level 6. Initially, this option was only available to your Core Gear. However, recently we saw the following gear sets become available to be use this option on:
- Sparrow Gear Level 10
- 560% Base Defender Attack
- 1,540% Base Defender Health
- 4,725% Base Defender Defense
- 1,050% Enemy Troop Attack Debuff
- 210% Control Point Deployment Sabotage
- Blackwing Gear Level 10
- 2,100% Base Assault Attack
- 210% Base Assault Health
- 665% Base Assault Defense
- 560% Enemy Troop Defense Debuff
- 140% Attack Deployment Speed
- Rebel Destroyer Level 10
- 910% Commander Attack Bonus
- +7700 Maximum Energy Limit
- 105% Commander Rebel Target Deployment Speed
- Sparrow Gear Level 10
Number Three: Research is essential when it comes to your Gear
Research? But we are talking about gear? Yes, Yes, I know. However, the Manufacturing Research Tree directly impacts your Gear. This tree is going to do a few things that will be very helpful when it comes to your Gear.
- Manufacturing Cost Reduction– This is going to reduce the cost of manufacturing your gear.
- Manufacturing Luck– Do you like to gamble on your gear? Sometimes players like to take the chance that they will get legendary gear even though they may not have a 100% chance. Manufacturing luck will increase your chances of being able to do that
- Manufacturing Speed– This research helps with Manufacturing speed as well. Make sure you are saving on speed ups used to manufacture gear by completing this research.
- Gear Multipliers– Gear Multipliers are going to increase the stats on your gear. While your gear gives certain stats the multipliers do just what they say and multiply these stats.
- Fourth Mod Slots– Mods can help a lot in your gear. The Manufacturing research also opens up the fourth Mod slots in your gear so that you are able to equip your gear with more stats.
Commonly asked Gear Question
We know that there are some questions that are commonly asked when it comes to Gear. We will cover these questions below.
Should I wait until I can craft Legendary gear to Manufacture?
That depends. If you are planning on purchasing more to get more materials, then yes. However, if you feel that you will not be able to get more materials in a timely fashion, then you can manufacture at a lower grade and later work to get more stats in your gear by collecting over time. However, recall you are going to get the best set bonuses from the Nuclear Forge by having full Legendary sets.
How many materials of this color do I need to be able to get a legendary material?
Combining is a thing again. Fortunately, if you have Combine all or Master Combine you no longer have to sit and click and combine one at a time. However, some people do want to know how many of each item you need in order to be able to get a legendary material. We have created a table to help you with that.
For example, to get a White Material using Grey Material, you need 4 Grey Materials. To get a Gold material using Grey Materials, you need 1024 Grey Materials.
Should I Manufacture at less than 100%?
That is completely up to you. You definitely can, and at 80% you have a high likelihood of obtaining the color you are manufacturing for. However, if you are worried about taking chances and not getting Gear at the quality you want, then you should definitely wait for that 100%.
Should I use gear sets or do a mix match of gear?
Once again, this is something that is the player preference. Many traps enjoy cobbling together gear sets and picking and choosing their stats in place of picking a set. For example, my current gear includes pieces from Winter Guardian and Vindicator. When looking at stats I am getting with my gear, it was carefully crafted to ensure that I was getting the stats that my individual account needed.
There are tons of options when it comes to gear and the gear is continually evolving. Make sure that you are testing and keeping up to date with the latest when it comes to gear. Questions? Be sure to comment here or join our Line (add thatcinder and ask for an invite) or Discord for answers on the go.