Research is an essential part of Mobile Strike. Lately, we have seen multiple new research trees join us in the Mech Dimension. These new researches bring a plethora of stats and new abilities to make our lives in the Mech Dimension better.
From Titan Troops to Battlemark stats these items are evolving the game as we know it. Some of this research has brought old familiar things back and all of it provides great stats to boost our builds.
For a comprehensive look at Research in the Mech Dimension before what is covered here and tips and tricks to reduce your research costs be sure to read:
This article will cover subsequent researches that have been released since that time, excluding Advanced Research. For more information Advanced Troop Research be sure to read our article on Advanced Troops:
Prioritizing the Newest Research
The Newest research will need its level of prioritization. Prioritizing this research will allow you to be able to figure out how to work it in among any older Research you are still working to complete. If you are looking for a guide on how to prioritize the older Researches please go back and read The Essential Mech Research Guide.
We will cover more in-depth on how to prioritize the newest researches later, however, while you look through the information provided on these new researches be sure to keep an eye on the stats offered.
For each combat stat, we will list the max amount available when you max the research. Knowing what each research offers for your playstyle and how much will be essential when it comes time to decide where to spend your resources first.
New Research in the Mech Dimension
Research is continually expanding in the Mech Dimension. It continues to give us new research with stats to continually increase our strength. Since Advanced Troop Research was released we have also seen the following research join us in the Mech Dimension:
- Mechanized Ascension
- Mercenary Combat
- Voyager’s Rewards
- Mechanized Battlemarks
Each of these researches has something that makes them unique and today we will begin to cover these researches more in-depth so you can feel more comfortable navigating the newest research.
Mechanized Ascension Research
Mechanized Ascension Research is unique in that it has minimal prerequisites to be able to move to the next research. Once you have unlocked a research you can pick and choose where you want to level. For example, say that you have minimal ascension materials and you are looking to increase your attack.
You can take Base Defending Attack from level 1 to level 10 even if the rest of the research is only at a level 1. This is a research tree that allows you in that sense to pick and choose your stats. To unlock the research you simply need to have the previous researches at Level One.
Materials Needed for This Research
To complete this research, you will need three different materials that can be obtained from packs and various events at times.
- Mechanized Ascension Research Chip I- This material is used for the researches above Max Titan Troop Capacity
- Mechanized Ascension Research Chip II- This material is used starting at Max Titan Troop Capacity and everything above Control Point Deployment Speed
- Mechanized Ascension Research Chip III- This material is used starting with Control Point Deployment speed and for the rest of the research from that point.
Special Functions in this Research
This research has a couple of special functions that will help you to be able to improve your Mobile Strike experience:
- Maximum Trap Count- While traps are not widely used at this time if you are looking to expand your trap count this is one way you can do so.
- Commander Ransom- This research brought Commander Ransom back! Complete this research and then ransom away.
- Max Titan Troop Capacity
- Training Queue Increase
- Max Troop Count- Increases your troop capacity
- Rally Time Reduction- Tired of waiting so long for your rally to Deployment? This research allows you to send your Deployment earlier!
Deployment Stats in this Research
There are several stats in this research that help with the speed and size of different Deployments.
- Base Deployment Speed Debuff- Slows your enemies down when they are on the attack
- Solo Deployment Speed
- Solo Deployment Size
- Control Point Deployment Speed
- Rally Capacity
- Rally Deployment Speed Debuff
These are stats that are available and useful to every player.
- Infantry, Tactical, and Armored Vehicle HP (Max: 400%)
- Troop Attack with Commander (Max: 400%)
- Troop Defense (Max: 600%)
- Troop Attack Bonus (Max: 600%)
Debuff Stats can be very helpful, however, be sure you strengthen your stats before you start working on debuffing your enemies stats.
- Combat Shielding (Max: 400%)
- Armor Piercing (Max: 400%)
- Accuracy (Max: 400%)
Defensive Specific Stats
These stats only apply to defenders!
- Base Defending Attack (Max: 800%)
- Base Defender Defense (Max: 800%)
- Base Defending HP (Max: 500%)
Control Point Specific Stats
These stats only apply to Control Point Players.
- Control Point Holding Troop Attack (Max: 800%)
- Control Point HP (Max: 600%)
- Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 800%)
Attack Specific Stats
These stats only apply to attackers who are attacking other Bases.
- Base Assault Defense (Max: 800%)
- Base Assault Attack (Max: 800%)
- Base Assault HP (Max: 500%)
Mercenary Combat Research
Mercenary Combat Research rounds out our troop choices in the Mech Dimension. This research tree brings back the fun of Mercenary Troops for the Old School Mobile Strike Players who remember the days of Regular, Advanced, and Mercenary Troops.
Materials Needed for this Research
To complete this research, you will need Mercenary Combat Research Chips. The costs and prerequisites for this research are very similar to that of our Advanced Troops so be sure to review that article if you are looking for more information.
It is important to note, if not, self-explanatory that research is very important when it comes to your troops and the more you have done the stronger your troops will be. Also, if you go back to some of the basic concepts we addressed with Advanced troops this remains the same for Mercenary Troops.
Recall as said in the Advanced Troops Article (Rewritten to apply to Mercenary Troops):
- Mercenary Troops are stronger than Advanced Troops.
- While this is the case if you look closely at the Mercenary Research Tree you will notice that the stats added are not Mercenary Specific.
- What this means is that if your stats are not high enough there are situations where Advanced Troops may beat Mercenary Troops.
- Early Adopters of this feature can get substantial stat increases that will allow them to have a high level of success.
- However, what this also means for traps is that there is still the ability to defend as you work to increase your research.
Special Abilities included with this Research
Below you will see a list of the different things this research will make a possibility for you:
- Tier 1 Mercenary Troops
- Tier 2 Mercenary Troops
- Tier 3 Mercenary Troops
- Tier 4 Mercenary Troops
- Max Troop Capacity
- Max Titan Troop Capacity
Deployment Stats included with this Research
The Deployment Stats included with this research are:
- Solo Deployment Size
- Rally Capacity Bonus
Debuff Stats included with this Research
Debuff Stats included with this Research are as follows:
- Accuracy (Max: 600%)
- Armor Piercing (Max: 800%)
- Combat Shielding (Max: 800%)
General Stats included with this Research
These are stats that can benefit any type of player:
- Infantry, Tactical, and Armored Vehicle Attack Bonus (Max: 1,200%)
- Infantry, Tactical, and Armored Vehicle Health Bonus (Max: 800%)
- Troop Health with Commander (Max: 800%)
- Troop Attack with Commander (Max: 1,200%)
- Troop Health (Max: 800%)
- Troop Attack (Max: 1,500%)
Defender Specific Stats included with this Research
These stats are specific to those defending their Base:
- Base Defender Troop Attack (Max: 1,500%)
- Base Defender Troop Defense (Max: 1,200%)
Attack Specific Stats included in this Research
These stats are specific to those who are attacking other Bases:
- Base Assault Troop Attack (Max: 1,500%)
- Base Assault Troop Defense (Max: 1,200%)
Control Point Specific Stats included in this Research
These stats apply only to players who are fighting at the Control Point:
- Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 1,500%)
- Control Point Defender Troop Attack (Max: 1,500%)
- Control Point Troop Health (Max: 1,000%
Mechanized Ascension and Mercenary Troop Research are only two of the newest researches that are available to us in Mobile Strike. Next week we will get a chance to take a closer look at Voyager’s Rewards Research and Battlemark Research. Research is an essential part of Mobile Strike so familiarizing yourself with it and being aware of what is available is integral to successful gameplay.
Do you have more questions about Research in Mobile Strike? Or even just general questions about Mobile Strike? Join us on Line and Discord to get all your questions answered in Real-Time. We look forward to seeing you there!
To Join our Line Room: Just add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ Room please specify, Mech War, Cybernetic, or both
To join our Discord: Just click Discord and you will be directed to us!
Also, feel free to comment below with any questions you may have!