The Terra Mech has joined the ranks of Mechs going to level 100. In the Mech War Dimension we know what this means, we will likely soon see a synergy boost for our Terra Mechs. Which means that you want to be sure that you are leveling and skilling your Terra Mech to the best of your abilities for Control Point, Defense, and Attack. In certain situations, it can make all the difference in the outcome of battles that lie ahead.
Our Mech’s Station is continuing to evolve as the game progresses. We are now up to 4 Mechs all with their own level cap. Our Terra Mech has finally caught up and now caps at level 100. When entering your Mech’s Station you will currently see:
- The Reborn Mech (Max Level 150)
- The Inferno Mech (Max Level 100)
- The Hydro Mech (Max Level 100)
- The Terra Mech (Max Level 50)
We are familiar with the Terra Mech and it’s lower level benefits and stats. However, today let’s take a look at the increased skills and recommendations for skilling for every player type.
Once again all of the stats are divided into their own groupings and we will cover each of these and what the stats actually do.
These are skills that will impact your Mech in some way.
- Mech Assembly: Auto Repair (Max: 1,000%)- This skill will help your Mech heal faster and recover its HP
- Mech Assembly: Terra Mech Development (Max: 100,000)- This Skill will grow your Mech’s HP bar.
- Mech Assembly: Boosters (Max: 600%)- This skill will give your Mech a faster march
These are going to be your Type Stats that will work to strengthen your Infantry, Armored Vehicle, and Tactical Stats.
- Mech Spark: Type Attack (Max: 20,000%)
- Mech Spark: Type Defense (Max: 38,000%)
- Mech Spark: Type Health (Max: 20,000%)
These are going to be your Base Assault Stats. These stats will only be effective when attacking the Base of another player.
- Mech Annihilation: Base Assault Attack (Max: 55,000%)
- Mech Annihilation: Base Assault Defense (Max: 60,000%)
- Mech Annihilation: Base Assault Health (Max: 40,000%)
These will be your Troop Stats that will be effective in multiple scenarios.
- Mech Core: Troop Attack (Max: 40,000%)
- Mech Core: Troop Defense (Max: 46,000%)
- Mech Core: Troop Health (Max: 35,000%)
These stats are where our Terra Mech continues to have an Armored Vehicle specialization. These will really boost your Armored Vehicle stats.
- Mech Pride: Armored Vehicle (Max: 30,000)
- Mech Pride: Armored Vehicle Defense (Max: 38,000%)
- Mech Pride: Armored Vehicle Health (Max: 28,000%)
Your Mech Havoc Skills are going to have a Control Point focus. These stats will only apply in Control Point Scenarios.
- Mech Havoc: Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 44,000%)
- Mech Havoc: Control Point Defender Troop Attack (Max: 44,000%)
- Mech Havoc: Control Point Troop Health (Max: 30,000%)
The Mech Eradication Skills are a bit of a mixed bag with stats that will help in a couple of areas. The unique thing about this section of skills is that this is the first time that we have seen any debuffs given by the Terra Mech.
- Mech Eradication: Combat Shielding (Max: 58,000%)
- Mech Eradication: Armored Vehicle Attack and Armored Vehicle Attack on Battle Marked Target (Max: 20,000%)
- Mech Eradication: Ultimate Terra Mech Expansion (Max: 200,000)- This skill once again increases the HP bar on your Mech.
Based on previous costs we believe that Hydro Costs Levels 51 to 100 will continue to echo those of Mechs before them.
**These numbers are community gathered. Please let us know if you are able to help fill in any blanks and we will update costs as we are able to do so. In addition, please let us know if any numbers are inaccurate and we will update them.
When we look at new Terra levels we will see the same stat increases as the Inferno and the Hydro. With the difference being the fact that base levels on the Terra were slightly higher than the Inferno or Hydro. Base Terra level differences we saw were as follows.
- The Terra Mech has slightly higher Type Stats (with Attack and Defense only) than the Inferno or Hydro Mech
- The Terra Mech has slightly higher Overall Troop stats (Mech Courage) than the Inferno or Hydro Mech
- The Terra Mech has slightly higher Base Assault Stats (Mech Destruction) than the Inferno or Hydro Mech.
We will continue to see slightly higher stats in these areas if you are able to max skill the new and old levels. This is where the extra skill points will really be a huge advantage.
New Terra Levels for Defenders
New Terra Levels are going to continue to strengthen type stats for defenders. When we look at new Terra levels for defenders we again want to look at what stats to prioritize when skilling. Remember that all of your Mechs when at home will help to defend your Base. While new Mechs have limited stats for Defenders they are still very effective in helping make our defense stronger so knowing what to focus on for skills is essential.
Skill Focus for Defenders
- Mech Spark Skills
- Mech Pride Skills
- Mech Eradication (Attack Debuff and Armored Vehicle Attack)
New Terra Levels for Attackers
Next up we are going to look at new Terra levels for Attackers. There are more stats to focus on as an attacker. We will see your Terra taking an edge in strength as it achieves higher levels. We have not yet tested higher levels of the Terra however, it will likely perform similarly to the higher level Inferno and Hydro. While there has not yet been a Synergy boost released from the Terra it is something that we are expecting to see after seeing if for both the Inferno and Hydro.
Skill Focus for Attackers
The Skill priority focus for attackers will look like this:
- Mech Annihilation
- Mech Spark
- Mech Pride
- Mech Eradication
- Mech Core
New Terra Levels for Control Point Players
Finally, last but not least let’s take a look at new Terra Levels for Control Point Players. For this player type, we are going to see increased stats as well to help in Control Point Play.
Skill Focus for Control Point Players
- Mech Havoc
- Mech Spark
- Mech Pride
- Mech Eradication
- Mech Core
MSHQ Tips for Skilling the new Mech Levels
We have looked at the stats provided and who they help. We have looked at the impact of new Mech levels for attackers. Now let’s talk about the strategy behind how to skill. This applies no matter what type of player you are.
- Skill all the way down as low as you can on the skill tree using minimal points.
- Starting from the bottom of the skills tree fill the skills that you are focusing on until you cannot anymore and work your way up.
The reason we skill this way is we want to be sure we are putting our skill points in the boxes that will give us the most bang for our buck. The skills at the bottom tree are going to have higher stats and so you want to be sure you fill those boxes first.
Looking for more great content to read? We have 100s of helpful guides to help you on your way as you build up and prepare to engage in War. Now that you have had the chance to read up on our Terra Mech be sure to take the chance to brush up on your Inferno and Hydro Mech and the stats offered by those two.
The Reborn Mech was our original Mech released and we take a closer look at it in the following articles.
Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension– This article covers the initial 50 levels of your Mech Dimension Mech.
Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension Part 2– This article takes a closer look at levels up to 100 of your Mech Dimension Mech.
Understanding your Reborn Mech– This article looks at your first Mech even closer at levels beyond 100.
Make sure you take the chance to go back and read up on your Inferno Mech and the Synergy boost that comes with these levels.
After the Inferno Mech we saw the Hydro Mech join the family with a Tactical Focus.
The Terra Mech was the final Mech to join us to complete the troop combat circle with an Armored VehicleFocus.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted!
In addition, be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here