Whether you are new to the game or coming back and exploring the Mech Dimension for the first time there are different aspects of the game that you should understand to help you be able to get a strong start. If this is the first time you have downloaded a game such as this it can be difficult to know what you are doing or where to start. This Guide will help you be able to explore your base and learn more about what you need to be successful as you begin your journey forward in Mobile Strike.
Welcome to Mobile Strike Mech War Dimension
This is it the ultimate guide for noobs! While we have tons of intermediate and advanced guides covering the topics we will be covering today this is all about just getting you on the path to success. So we will briefly cover these topics and what you need to know. However, make sure you keep coming back for more information as you advance your in-game knowledge.
Where do I Start?
This is an important question for players to ask. You do not want to start throwing money at the game without knowing what you are doing or having basic knowledge. So when you open the game I want you to take just a few minutes to explore, learn what the different buildings are and what they do. Check out what kind of events there are and read the blog.
However, one of the most important things you can do when you join the game is to find an alliance. Unless you have friends in a top alliance in the game as a Noob it is unlikely you will find a spot in that alliance. In the beginning, it is most important to just find an alliance that is active and can help you gain some basic knowledge or at least point you in the right direction.
You also need to decide what type of player you want to be. There are four basic playstyles:
- Control Point Player
Each of these playstyles comes with their own point of focus and own requirements. We talk a lot about this in other articles. However, it is important to know that it is easier to play a filler/defender or trap if you are on a limited budget.
One of the first features you will notice are your buildings, we can divide these buildings into two categories:
- Main Buildings – These are buildings such as your headquarters, banks, RSS buildings, etc
- Special Buildings – These are buildings such as your Master Supply Depot, Commander Quarters, Biotech Lab, etc.
Each of your buildings has a function and most of them come with different stats. It is important to understand what buildings give what stats and what level you want your buildings when you are playing different styles. We will give some quick recommendations here:
- Traps – Traps tend to run lower-level buildings, Level 80 Headquarters gives a Mech break boost that is important if you are looking to cap commanders.
- All other styles – If you are not looking to trap then by all means level your buildings as high as possible. This will give some great stat boosts and other benefits.
What are Stats?
You just saw me mention stats above so now is the perfect time to dive into that topic. Stats are boosts that help you be able to defend, attack, or more. You will hear a lot of players talking about stats in the game and it is important to understand what different things do.
Because this can quickly become overwhelming we created a stat dictionary and as you become more comfortable with the terminology we also have guides for each playstyle explaining how stats work and what stats are important.
The Mechs are a feature that makes the Mech Dimension quite unique. Different Mechs have different functions or stats and use.
- Mech – this is our original Mech it goes to level 150 and has both combat stats and stats for different economic functions such as training, research, production, and construction.
- Inferno Mech – This mech currently goes to level 100 and has combat stats. It has a large focus on infantry troops.
- Hydro Mech – This mech currently goes to level 100 and has combat stats. It has a large focus on Tactical troops.
- Terra Mech – Our final mech currently goes to level 100 and has combat stats too. However, it has a bigger focus on Armored Vehicle troops.
Leveling your mechs will make them stronger. It is important to understand that your Mech strength is based on HP. As your HP decreases your Mechs will lose strength. It is a good idea to level your Mechs as high as possible as they are important to every style of combat.
Research occurs in your Research Facility. This is another aspect of the game that is essential to all players. Research is going to open different troops and boost your Economy and Combat Stats. Some of the best stats in the game will be found in your research and so getting this done is very important as well. Knowing where to find boosts for research will be important because of this, you can find those in Commander One Skills, Mech Skills, Research, and your Development Center.
What about Challenges?
You will find different challenges in your Base and these are very important. Challenges are going to give you rewards that can keep you moving forward in your base. One of the things that are important to pay attention to is that there are no items available that can instantly complete different building levels and research for you.
When it comes to the research that is helpful, however, pay attention to your construction events and make sure these events are not giving items that you need. If you level up too quickly you will miss rewards that could be helpful.
Leveling your Commander
This is something that will need to be done. However, we do have some recommendations on the best way to go about this. First, though we will talk about different ways to level your Commander:
- Use XP you earn through events or buy in packs
- Hit dead bases for XP
- Complete manufacturing, construction, research, hit monsters, different functions like this will give your Commander XP.
When leveling your Commander do so with Rebel Target events. Each time you level up your Commander it will refill your Commander Energy bar. Rebel Target events give rewards that can really help, so be on the lookout for these. In addition, level your commanders with commander events to get even more rewards.
What about Loyalty?
Loyalty is essential as it allows you to buy things in the Alliance Store such as shields. We have some quick tips to help with accruing loyalty.
Quick Tips to Help you on your Quest for more Loyalty
- The Shooting Gallery Challenges give 10x 10,000 Loyalty for the First Tier. This requires 10 hits. I often will do enough to get to just this level and then stop. However, be cautious, there are two Shooting Gallery Challenges one requires only three hits to complete it and does give 1 x 10,000 Loyalty at the second tier. However, the Challenge that requires more is the one that gives a larger amount of Loyalty at the first tier.
- Need more Black Market Shooting Gallery Ammo? Remember you are able to earn this by completing Rebel Target Challenges.
- Commander Challenges require 15 million XP to complete the third tier. At the Third Tier you will receive 5 x 10,000 Loyalty. Two Commander Challenges a day with a Loyalty doubler will buy you a 24hr shield on a daily basis.
- Need more Commander XP? You can earn this from multiple Challenges as well as tokens. In addition, you can use Daily Missions, Manufacturing, and other things such as Construction and Research to earn Commander XP even when your Commander is “stuck” because of not having tokens. Bonus: Hit Rebels during Commander Challenges to gain Commander XP or Dead bases to gain Commander XP when your Commander is “stuck.”
- Adding just enough XP to hit the Challenge will keep you going longer and help with building up a good loyalty store. Commander Challenges also will earn you Rebel Target Energy to help you with Rebel Target challenges that are associated with Daily challenges or the big ones (this is what I prefer to save mine for) that are associated with Bigger weekly challenges.
- Select Challenges throughout the week will also give loyalty. Make sure you pay attention to these, however, the two listed above will be your biggest source of Loyalty.
We have even more information available for you when it comes to being a player in the Mech Dimension. As a new player, it can quickly start to feel overwhelming. So take things one step at a time explore your base and explore our website and community rooms for even more tips on building your base.
Prioritize What you Need
In the first part of this series, we take a look at how to prioritize what you need as a new player in the Mech Dimension. Do not miss out!
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
In addition, be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber or both)
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here