Player Appreciation Week is a brand new event that will benefit all the wonderful players of Mobile Strike! We’re here to explain all the benefits and bonuses you get from this awesome event, but to start this off, I first want to share with everyone a message written by the new CEO:
If you haven’t yet heard, AppLovin has acquired Machine Zone a few months back. Since then, they have been making a more substantial effort to listen to our needs as a community and gather feedback from players. Now they want to show you their appreciation! Part of that is this massive event now known as Player Appreciation Week, or P.A.W.S. as it is often referred to in blogs, events, and mail.
Make sure to log in within 24 hours to receive a Player Appreciation Gift added directly to your account!
Now let’s break down the event, the timeline, and how to reap in the rewards!
2020 P.A.W. Community Event
This is the first event to ever include Cyber AND Mech players under the same event! All players will need to complete PAWS and Furr-ious events to earn PAW Community Tokens. Each token a player earns will help hit the milestones for every player.
Together as a community, we will need to hit three collection milestones:
- 5 Million Community Points
- 10 Million Community Points
- 20 Million Community Points
Once the first goal of 5 million Community Points are reached, it will unlock a FREE Pack for EVERYONE to claim!
Throughout the Challenge, we will be updated with our progress that will show the combined amount of Tokens collected by the community altogether.
Again, DON’TDONT FORGET TO LOG EACH DAY AND CHECK MAIL, READ BLOGS, AND COMPLETE EVENTS! After that, you want to come over to Mobile Strike HQ so we can assist you in completing the events. We don’t want you to miss a thing!
PAWs and Furr-ious Meta
Player appreciation week is kicking off with an Event, and the ultimate goal is to acquire P.A.W. Silver Tokens, P.A.W. Gold Tokens, and Furr-ious Tokens.
This event will be running from October 2nd, 5 PM PST to October 12th, 5 PM PST!.
To earn these tokens, all you need to do is log in and complete events! That’s it, easy peasy!
During this week there will be two ways to earn tokens each day. One is the main event that will be the feature each night. Secondly, there are mini-events in constant rotation. Each time one ends, and another begins, is a new chance to earn even more tokens! These mini-events will cycle every 30 minutes to give you and your alliance a chance to collect tokens towards the main Meta.
Time to Go Mutts
- Open Extravaganza Gold Tier Alliance Gifts
- Scout other players
- Lose Troops
- Lose in Combat
- Dismiss Troops
Itty Bitty Kitty Committee
- Complete Daily, Alliance, and VIP Missions
I Still Have All 9 Lives
- Capture Commanders
- Execute Commanders
Don’t Bark Up The Wrong Tree
- Train Troops
- Hit and Kill Rebel Targets
- Kill Troops
- Kill Traps
Each of these events also gives you an opportunity to earn PAW Black Market Tokens and Community Tokens
Check back each day to learn about the day’s main event.
Day One- DAUNTLESS RESURGENCE
There are actually three events rolled into one for this event!
- Dauntless Resurgence – earn points by hitting Raid Boss with different commanders. Rewards players with speeds, T7 RSS, and other materials
- Daunting Suppression – renews every hour and rewards kill tokens
- Dauntless Resurgence- collect kill tokens from the Extinguished Phoenix event to complete this event. You will be rewarded with PAWS Black Market Tokens
Day One Log In Gifts:
First thing you should do is check for the Player Appreciation Week kick off letter. Inside is a plethora of gifts! Everything from T7 resources and T4 speeds to Gift Mode, second research que and second building que, and other features returning players need!
Day Two- VANQUISHER’S BATTLE-ZONE
- Vanquishers Battlezone- this event is for the Control Point itself, giving players points per second for holding the CP
- Bonus Reward- only way to get points was to earn kill tokens throughout day two events. The tokens came from Kill Event and VB event
- Sp1der Hunt- while in the Vanquishers Battlezone you can complete this event hitting the Sp1ders around the event state
- Kill Event- this could actually be completed in VB or in your states. If you acquire enough points to finish the event, you are awarded 100 total kill tokens, among other awesome prizes
Day Two Log In Gifts:
Day Two was also the first update players received in the blog about the progress in the PAW and Furrious event !
Day Three- DAUNTLESS RESURGENCE ENCORE
Did you miss the awesome Dauntless Resurgence during day one? This is your chance to get in on the action, or to continue the action from day one !
Don’t forget to grab a pack with new Cyber Slayers gear and then make sure your Basher Hero is re-skilled for Maximum raid boss damage and energy reduction!
Day Three Log In Gifts:
Join our Conversation!
Make sure to check in our Line and Discord rooms to keep up to date with this event as it rolls out throughout the week! Not in our Mobile Strike HQ Line Rooms? Add me by ID: slapmesilly, and I will send an invite!
Sign up for our special email alerts to notify you when this guide is updated regularly throughout the week and when other contents are released!