The OG Mech is getting some love with new upgrades. While it had begun to feel like the OG Mech had long been forgotten as other Mechs went to level 200 and he languished at level 150, he has now not only caught up with our other Mechs but surpassed them. You may notice some differences when you open his skill tree and be confused.
Keep reading to find out more about the changes that the OG Mech is undergoing and how it impacts you as a player.
The Details- Enter the Mech’s Station
Our Mech’s Station is ever-evolving with more and more upgrades to our Mech. Today, when we enter our Mech’s Station, the interior looks much different than it did when the Mech Dimension first started. Currently, what you will see when entering your Mech’s Station includes:
- Legacy Mech aka the OG Mech (NEW!: Max Level 250)
- Inferno Mech (Max Level 200)
- Hydro Mech (Max Level 200)
- Terra Mech (Max Level 200)
The Legacy Mech
Mech levels that go beyond 150 for the OG Mech can be referred to as the Legacy Mech. The first skill node you see on new Mech levels is the “legacy” node. Even before you have leveled the OG Mech beyond 150 you are able to skill this node.
The Legacy Skill encapsulates all of the relevant stats before 150. The node has this description:
“This skill consolidates all economic bonuses of this Mech’s former economic skills into one. It also excludes specific combat bonuses that are no longer applicable to this Mech, and replaces them with combat bonuses that are applicable.”
Basically, this is telling you not to freak out. You are still receiving all the bonuses you need from the OG Mech; they have just all been consolidated into the Mech Legacy Skill. It is important that this node remains skilled as it will also contain combat stats (remember how important the OG Mech’s reborn skill was).
In addition, the relevant combat skills have actually been increased so that the OG Mech is more competitive with the other Mechs.
Legacy Mech Cost
Currently, the Legacy Mech is now going to level 250. To level up the OG Mech you will need Mech Level Up Cards. There are two sets of Cards we will be looking at:
- Mech Level Up Card (Level 151-200)
- Mech Level Up Card (Level 201-250)
We have begun collecting Legacy Mech Costs. However, we are still missing many. Please help us with costs as you are able to do so.
First up we are going to cover the skills offered by your Legacy Mech for Levels 150 to 200. These levels begin the OG Mech’s Journey into the world of the big kid Mechs. The OG Mech is going to be your Artillery Mech.
With the OG Mech having Artillery stats and an Artillery synergy this has spurred a lot of conversation surrounding whether or not Artillery is going to become viable for more than killing cyborgs. This remains to be seen but it will be fun to test.
This is the first updated Mech we have seen with defender stats which is nice to see. Mech Guard is going to be stats that are purely for defenders.
- Mech Guard: Defensive Perimeter- Base Defending Troop Attack (Max: 272,300%)
- Mech Guard: Mech Onslaught- Base Defending Troop Defense (Max: 336,000%)
- Mech Guard: Mech Strength- Base Defending Troop Health (Max: 182,300%)
These are going to be your Type stats for the OG Mech. These stats are going to be great for attackers, defenders, and Control Point players.
- Mech Heart: Type Attack (Max: 142,000%)
- Mech Heart: Type Defense (Max: 175,000%)
- Mech Heart: Type Health (Max: 95,000%)
These are your Attacker specific stats. These stats will only be applicable when attacking other Bases.
- Mech Aggression: Base Assault Attack (Max: 272,300%)
- Mech Aggression: Base Assault Defense (Max: 336,000%)
- Mech Aggression: Base Assault Health (Max: 182,300%)
These are going to be your general troop stats. These players at this point are mostly applicable for Control Point players and attackers. Most defenders are so debuffed when it comes to these stats that they will not help much.
- Mech Triumph: Troop Attack (Max: 121,700%)
- Mech Triumph: Troop Defense (Max: 149,300%)
- Mech Triumph: Troop Health (Max: 82,000%)
Mech Glory is where we are starting to see Artillery stats come into play for this Mech. These are the stats that we have been watching for a while as they have increased more and more.
- Mech Glory: Artillery Attack (Max: 189,000%)
- Mech Glory: Artillery Defense (Max: 232,500%)
- Mech Glory: Artillery Health (Max: 126,000%)
Mech Havoc Skills are going to be our Control Point-only skills. These skills are great for players who want to play at the Control Point.
- Mech Havoc: Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 271,700%)
- Mech Havoc: Control Point Defender Troop Attack (Max: 271,700%)
- Mech Havoc: Control Point Troop Health (Max: 121,700%)
Mech Carnage Skills are going to have a mix of skills. These skills are going to be good to some degree for various players.
- Mech Carnage Combat Shielding (Max: 99,200%)
- Mech Carnage: Artillery Battlemark Attack (Max: 213,000%)
- Mech Carnage: Ultimate Mech Expansion (Max: 400,00)
The Rebooted Mech Level 201-250
All of the skills under the Rebooted Mech are known as Mech Reboot Skills. However, they can still be separated into different sets of skills as well.
These skills are going to be your Mech-specific skills. We originally saw these skills in our Infantry, Hydro, and Terra Mechs with the latest release of new levels.
- Mech Reboot: Defensive Talon (Max: 394,000%) (Defense)
- Mech Reboot: Mech Onslaught (Max: 486,000%) (Attack)
- Mech Reboot: Mech Strength (Max: 264,000%) (Health)
These skills are going to include your type stats. These stats are great for every type of player.
- Mech Reboot: Type Attack (Max: 263,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Type Defense (Max: 324,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Type Health (Max: 176,000%)
These skills are going to be for our Attackers. These will only apply when attacking other Bases.
- Mech Reboot: Base Assault Attack (Max: 394,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Base Assault Defense (Max: 486,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Base Assault Health (Max: 264,000%)
General Combat Stats
These stats work for every type of player. However, as mentioned above because so many defenders are so debuffed, as of recent, it has mostly been attackers and Control Point players who focus on these stats.
- Mech Reboot: Troop Attack (Max: 175,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Troop Defense (Max: 216,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Troop Health (Max: 117,000%)
Again these new Mech levels for the OG Mech are giving more Artillery Stats.
- Mech Reboot: Artillery Attack (Max: 394,500%)
- Mech Reboot: Artillery Defense (Max: 486,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Artillery Health (Max: 264,000%)
Control Point Stats
These stats are going to apply to only our Control Point players.
- Mech Reboot: Control Point Rally Troop Attack (Max: 394,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Control Point Defender Troop Attack (Max 394,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Control Point Troop Health (Max: 176,000%)
The final three stats are going to be similar to what we see at the end of all of our Mech Skill Trees. A mixture of stats that will work for various players.
- Mech Reboot: Combat Shielding (Max: 140,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Artillery Battlemark Attack (Max: 591,000%)
- Mech Reboot: Ultimate Mech Expansion (Max: 500,000)
Looking for more great content to read? We have hundreds of helpful guides to help you on your way as you build up and prepare to engage in War. Now that you have had the opportunity to read up on the Inferno Mech at levels beyond 100 be sure to brush up on your other Mechs!
The Reborn Mech was our original Mech released and we take a closer look at it in the following articles.
Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension– This article covers the initial 50 levels of your Mech Dimension Mech.
Understanding your Mech in the Mech Dimension Part 2– This article takes a closer look at levels up to 100 of your Mech Dimension Mech.
Understanding your Reborn Mech– This article looks at your first Mech even closer at levels beyond 100.
Make sure you take the chance to go back and read up on your Inferno Mech and the Synergy boost that comes with these levels.
After the Inferno Mech, we saw the Hydro Mech join the family with a Tactical Focus.
The Terra Mech was the final Mech to join us to complete the troop combat circle with an Armored Vehicle Focus.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our MSHQ Team as the Mech Dimension continues to evolve.
In addition, be sure to join our community on the Line App for more on-the-go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Mobile Strike HQ room (please specify Mech, Cyber, or both)